Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Your Favorite Flash / Browser Games

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Meatboy is my favourite. It was the Super Meatboy free prototype and its a tonne of fun. I recommend you try it out, its on newgrounds.

Sarz

Don't have a favourite of all time. But I do enjoying playing Boxhead with my partner in co-op. The time flies when we play, exciting zombie massacring :)

Wubwub

Here we go again, you can't fight me on this. Cookie clicker is not good, it's only addictive and actually serves no point.
I just checked out Cookie Clicker and I'm confused if I got the right one. The one I found was basically just literally for clicking a cookie until you reach thousands, and I really don't see what's fun about it. Am I missing something?

AndreiFL

I just checked out Cookie Clicker and I'm confused if I got the right one. The one I found was basically just literally for clicking a cookie until you reach thousands, and I really don't see what's fun about it. Am I missing something?
You need to be patient. Then, you'll upgrade different cookie mechanisms until you'll be able to make millions of cookies in a second and become the best cookie man!

rossonomous

There was this one game I use to play loads, it was called happy wheels, or something wheels where you controlled some guy on a bike. it was pretty hilarious.

Catalyst64

Some fun and addictive games I play often are 8 Ball Pool, Motherload and Shingeki no Kyojin. In case you haven't ever played or heard of Motherload, do it. You play as a small mining pod and you need to dig for resources. The deeper you go - the better the results. You also get to upgrade your pod and last longer underground.
8 Ball Pool is classic. I mostly play from Facebook, but I also sometimes log in using my Miniclip registration. I believe everyone should know the basics of the game.
Shingeki no Kyojin is a fan-game after the anime and manga series Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). You can choose from several different characters and you have to fight against a horde of titans. It's very advanced and you will love it if you have watched the anime or read the manga.

Wubwub

You need to be patient. Then, you'll upgrade different cookie mechanisms until you'll be able to make millions of cookies in a second and become the best cookie man!
LOL. I did not realize there was more to the game. I'm glad I'm not just going crazy though, as I really did get confused as to why people were recommending it the first time I searched and played that game.

Kandikkal

Nowadays I am playing the games available in tremorgames.com. The games are fun and also you get tremor coins for playing them. You can use these coins to buy games or in-game items. I have bought some CS-GO weapon skins using this method :D.

FosterTXT

My favorite browser based game's has definitely got to be Car Park 1 and 2. For what ever reason, I find these games extremely fun to play. I first started playing car parking games when I got my first computer, so I think that is part of the reason why I like them so much to this day.

Jun Yun

HAPPY WHEELS. That game that has so much gore? It is soooo fun and you could play as a Walmart shopping fat girl. Who doesn't want that? IMO you guys should try it too. You won't be disappointed.

teabwoi

I liked this game that I used to play on mofunzone that was a capoiera fighting game. I really had a lot of fun playing that game. I still play it from time to time because it is so good to play.

qag

I really like a lot of the tower defence games that are flash based. My personal favorites are the Kingdom Rush games. (They're also on mobile/pc, but the flash versions are free and well worth checking out)

RamZor

At the moment I enjoy Town of Salem alot ! Its a game where you have a role in a town. Every person has a role and only you know your role. If you are mafia you need to kill the town members, and if you are town you have to lynch the mafia. There is a also a serial killer that needs to kill everyone.
This game is so incredible. I am playing it every day for a few months now. Every game I play is always new because it has a large varitey of roles and the interactions between the people always change. You can also try new kind of strategies which makes it really fun.

jurew2

My favorite flash game of all time would probably be Bloons Tower Defense. I love tower defense games and this is one of the best that I have played this far (I didn't play flash games for a while now, so I don't know about any new games). I completed this game a few times and also a few times with cheats so I got that satisfaction, being over powered.

ray king

Lately I don't play browser games, but a few years back I used to be really interested in tower defense games that were available in sites like kongregate and minigames. My favorites used to be TD and Baloon TD. They were fun, but now its mostly games in my phone and pc or console.