Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Your Favorite Flash / Browser Games

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Wubwub

I used to play so much flash and browser games back then in class because we didn't have smartphones and tablets yet. Of course there was Bejeweled and the many other similar types of games, but my favorites were always the indie ones made in sites like Newgrounds. I've forgotten most of them, though, but the most memorable one for me was Alien Hominid. Did you have any favorite browser games way back when? Modern flash game recommendations are very much welcome as well, of course. :)

mssfgaming

I honestly loved Never Give Up, it was especially hard and very, very frustrating, but once you complete a level, it feels so fresh. The game it is pretty amazing, really for the hardcore gamers out there. If you are a fan of Cat Mario or Unfair Mario, you should try this out.

wowtgp

My favorite has to be the one called Hotel 666. You can play this game during Halloween only. Not any other time which sucks. It almost looks like a downloaded game. Thumbs up for this game! I wonder if you guys have played it.

Boundless

I used to play Marvel: Avengers on Facebook and got really good at it. I even hit the adamantium league once and won The Punisher. I got bored with it long time ago, though. Still a good flash game!

Tetris Battle. It's a facebook game, probably the only good one of those. It has a nice twist on the traditional tetris gme. I remember playing it like crazy an year or two back.

orz

Motherload is a pretty crazy game, incredibly frustrating though. Anyone who has played it will understand! The Cookieclicker and Dr Meth flash games are also super addicting.

Wubwub

Motherload is a pretty crazy game, incredibly frustrating though. Anyone who has played it will understand! The Cookieclicker and Dr Meth flash games are also super addicting.

I've been "playing" Cookie Clicker recently and I wish I hadn't.

I just checked out cookie clicker and I arrived at a page where you just literally click the cookie until it reaches a certain number. I don't know if I'm missing anything but I don't see how that could be fun. o_O

Reaper_13

I used to play Tetris Friends way back, it's a great game, helps with reaction speeds.

Now I'm playing TagPro, it's capture the flag game with red and blue balls. Eh, I can't really explain it well, just jump in a game and try it out, you won't regret it, promise.

Clanky

Cookie Clicker. It's f*cking addicting. The game itself is not really good, it's boring as hell, but it's F*CKING ADDICTING. I can't stop playing <_<

Reaper_13

Cookie Clicker. It's f*cking addicting. The game itself is not really good, it's boring as hell, but it's F*CKING ADDICTING. I can't stop playing <_<

Just turn it off, it shouldn't be even called a game ffs. It's really crappy, an ok premise though, but really crappy.

Kandikkal

Lol! I tried cookie clicker. I don't know what to think about it. I clicked 183 times, and stopped it thinking "What am I doing?" :D.

Kandikkal

Now go try tag pro, an actual game, and a thing you won't regret doing
Again played cookie clicker. After some time you don't have to click. You just add Grandmas and Factories when it becomes available. I don't think it is a 'game'. I will try tag pro now.

matrixor

My favorite browser game is Cookie clicker. It's a really addictive game. I like the design. It's good that it has different upgrades and buildings. It's very unique. I really like it. If you have some spare time, you can try it.

Last edited:

Reaper_13

My favorite browser game is Cookie clicker. It's a really addictive game. I like the design. It's good that it has different upgrades and buildings. It's very unique. I really like it. If you have soem spare time, you can try it.

Here we go again, you can't fight me on this. Cookie clicker is not good, it's only addictive and actually serves no point.

jbeavis100

I used to play tons back around 04-07 quite a bit. Especially on newgrounds and armor games. It's been so long since I casually gamed on flash games so I couldn't name a favorite. The thing thing series was pretty cool though.

matrixor

Here we go again, you can't fight me on this. Cookie clicker is not good, it's only addictive and actually serves no point.
I guess you could say that. It's pointless to play it, but some people like me actually enjoy it! Everyone has its own opinion on it.

mikelouis

My favorite has to be the one called Hotel 666. You can play this game during Halloween only. Not any other time which sucks. It almost looks like a downloaded game. Thumbs up for this game! I wonder if you guys have played it.

I was also once a fan of Hotel 666 but of late am looking for another game that can be an addiction.