Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Worst game you have ever played

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

ACSAPA

I think that the worst game that I have ever played in my li has to be Assassins Creed 3. That game to me was too stupid.

I'm curious. What was stupid about it? It was nominated for many awards and sites like Kotaku, IGN and Gamespot called it one of the best games of the year. I know that critics aren't always right but I just find it odd that all the game critics are praising this game and giving it high scores, but it was the worst game you ever played. What was the worst thing about playing it?

WAVWirmer

The worst game I have ever played is 25 to life for the playstation 2. It was advertised the game the streets have been waiting for. Intense 16 player online gameplay, play as either a cop or a gangster. But what we got instead was a glitch filled mess with the graphics of a late ps1 game. I had to replay the second level more then 5 time because of the most insane glitch I have ever seen. First you have to sneak into the back of your building because the cops are looking for you, after crotch walking all the way around the building you walk up a fire escape and into your apartment and as you enter a cut scene of cops pulling up to the front of your building and getting out of the car, then back to you (activate glitch) every time I took a step the cops that are downstairs on the street would open fire and begin to shoot me upstairs in my apartment on the second floor. Then I die over and over.