Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Worst game you have ever played

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

mssfgaming

I honestly did not like Modern Warfare 3 at all. The campaign, well I only played that for about ten minutes and I stopped. The multiplayer, well, maybe for a few weeks but that's it. The survival mode surprised me, but was also boring after a while. MW3 was a disappointment to me.

rossonomous

I honestly did not like Modern Warfare 3 at all. The campaign, well I only played that for about ten minutes and I stopped. The multiplayer, well, maybe for a few weeks but that's it. The survival mode surprised me, but was also boring after a while. MW3 was a disappointment to me.
This is definitely in my top 5 of most disappointing games as well. Poor gameplay and they are just trying to overdo it now. If only they could go back to the Cod4 days :(

mssfgaming

This is definitely in my top 5 of most disappointing games as well. Poor gameplay and they are just trying to overdo it now. If only they could go back to the Cod4 days :(

Yeah, I was really anticipated for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It gathered so much hype and it looked really cool, from a distance. The campaign looked to be awesome, especially since it was conclusion to Captain Price's story. Too bad Infinity Ward just wants money and didn't make it good enough.

Yeah, I was really anticipated for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It gathered so much hype and it looked really cool, from a distance. The campaign looked to be awesome, especially since it was conclusion to Captain Price's story. Too bad Infinity Ward just wants money and didn't make it good enough.
Didn't make it good enough? You only played ten minutes of the campaign, so you didn't really give it a fair enough chance to say that...

mssfgaming

Didn't make it good enough? You only played ten minutes of the campaign, so you didn't really give it a fair enough chance to say that...
Sorry, let me rephrase that. In the first ten minutes of the campaign, it bored me do much that I didn't want to play it before. You're right, it is better to give a fair chance than to judge it as terrible, but if my first impression of the campaign was bad, I'm a little bit terrified to see how the rest of the game is. I'm pretty sure there's no difference.

Sorry, let me rephrase that. In the first ten minutes of the campaign, it bored me do much that I didn't want to play it before. You're right, it is better to give a fair chance than to judge it as terrible, but if my first impression of the campaign was bad, I'm a little bit terrified to see how the rest of the game is. I'm pretty sure there's no difference.
Ah, I get ya. Personally I felt it wasn't as good as COD4 or MW2, but it did pick up a bit and is definitely worth playing to see where the story goes.

Wubwub

The worst console game I've played recently is the Family Guy game. I can't blame them though since I bet they made it mostly for kids, but even on those standards I thought it to be pretty awful. It just felt rushed and done without much thought.

rgrimes

Probably some of the old sports games on the NES. The controls were extremely limited, and I'm you would regret buying the game within 10 minutes of purchasing and playing it.

wowtgp

Believe me, have played so many bad games, but the worst of them is gotta be Duke Nukem Forever. Why did they even release that game?

mssfgaming

GTA V, and let me tell you why. There was a lot massive hype surrounding it and I was dying to get my hands on it. And once I did, I wasn't disappointed, until a couple of days later. The game is so huge, so unlimited, you'd expect a living and immersive world. That's not the case. Everything in GTA V is so average. It's not the best driving game, shooting game, sandbox game or even golf game. It's a good game, but I was so bored with it. It's the worst game I every played but my expectations were so high, they weren't met. It didn't live up to hype and that's a shame because I really did want to enjoy this game as the next person, but unfortunately, it was not meant to be.

Balaal

GTA V, and let me tell you why. There was a lot massive hype surrounding it and I was dying to get my hands on it. And once I did, I wasn't disappointed, until a couple of days later. The game is so huge, so unlimited, you'd expect a living and immersive world. That's not the case. Everything in GTA V is so average. It's not the best driving game, shooting game, sandbox game or even golf game. It's a good game, but I was so bored with it. It's the worst game I every played but my expectations were so high, they weren't met. It didn't live up to hype and that's a shame because I really did want to enjoy this game as the next person, but unfortunately, it was not meant to be.
Wait, you just said its a good game. How can it be both a good game and the worst game you've ever played lol?

ACSAPA

I've played a few terrible games. Evergrace for PS2 had terrible graphics and a boring story. Godai for PS2 had horrible graphics and crappy ninjas. You know a game is bad when you can't even enjoy playing a ninja. New Legends for XBox was an ugly game with bad graphics.
Kabuki Warriors for XBox had the same characters for every fight, just recolored to look slightly different.

ACSAPA

The Superman game for the Nintendo 64. It was terrible, like playing a video game with action figures.

I've seen a lot of videos of that game, mocking it. It looks horrible. I can't believe that they thought anybody would enjoy flying a blocky Superman through some hoops.

teabwoi

I think that the worst game that I have ever played in my li has to be Assassins Creed 3. That game to me was too stupid.