Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What websites do you browse?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Jellyfish

For me it's mainly general and spedific news sites and a lot of Youtube. In addition to that I buy a lot of stuff and always look out for music.

Farrah

CNN, MTV, and TMZ.... Yes I likes me variety. I am on the internet so much, there are times that I feel like I have seen everything on the internet... hey it can happen.

xlzqwerty1

Generally I just go on facebook once in a while. Visit my forums to have a chat with community members, haha. Youtube from time to time and obviously using google to sate my curiosities and questions. Oh, also Anime and Manga. ^^

Farrah

You're a girl. Everything else would be strange. What about sites about makeups, clothes and relationships?

Did you really say Make ups? Is that a typo? Is English your primary language? I ask this for a specific reason.... make up by the way is a un countable noun....

Farrah

No, I am German, but actually it is a typo. Even in Germany we don't say this. But you are avoiding the question.

of course I look at clothes and shoes..... Nordstroms, Macys, Dillards....I am major for handbags.... thats right handbags, and they have to be the good ones..... make ups... ( ;) ) I only buy at the store like Sephora since they train you how to apply it correctly.

Jellyfish

of course I look at clothes and shoes..... Nordstroms, Macys, Dillards....I am major for handbags.... thats right handbags, and they have to be the good ones..... make ups... ( ;) ) I only buy at the store like Sephora since they train you how to apply it correctly.
I should save such things for people who claim that men dont' do men stuff tendentially and women don't do women stuff tendentially.

Farrah

I should save such things for people who claim that men dont' do men stuff tendentially and women don't do women stuff tendentially.

in actuality, don't you look at clothes and shoes too? I mean we all where clothes and shoes....we have to

Farrah

Not as much as most women. For me it's no raison d'etre. I don't collect handbags or shoes.

ok, I believe you, I believe you. I would actually feel slighted if a guy had a handbag collection.... its one more person I would be in competition with come on man.

Jellyfish

ok, I believe you, I believe you. I would actually feel slighted if a guy had a handbag collection.... its one more person I would be in competition with come on man.
I thought it's "cool" nowadays to be friend with all those metrosexual men who like soft talking and such things.

ReinaDIa

Crunk and Disorderly
WorldStar Hiphop
Cracked
Tumblr
facebook and twitter
mediatakeout
Sometimes clothing/shoe/accessory sites even though I can't afford half of the things I like

etc

There are tons of websites that I use to browse until today, youtube particularly is my favorite since everything is there from tutorials to news and hot ladies. I've learned how to pick a lock and drive my father's car from youtube tutorials.

If I have to create a website, it must be something like tubesite.

CelTek

www.Reddit.com is usually the first site I got to in the morning. I used to visit my local news and BBC News, but reddit seems to get the low-down on world news, and my local news site is terrible.
so mainly reddit.com for me. Sorry.