Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What is your favorite thing to do when you play GTA V Online

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
I love to apply the cheats for getting helicopter or my desired vehicle. Most of all i love to drive the super bike and i like to race while having speedy cars. It feels so satisfied to get a lot of money from different sources. It entertains so amazingly when radio is playing while driving your favorite car.

Shine_Spirit

There are so many things I like to do - the list would be long - but I'll tell you some of my favorites while I'm playing GTA V:

- Cause big accidents in the other cars (I like the chaos in the city! :rolleyes:);
- Irritate the cops to see how far they are able to go (it's very funny! :p);
- Steal a plane and cars just for fun. :)

Haroon

I love to beat the civilians badly while playing this game online.Every game player always want to enjoy game more while playing.Some like to mess with the cops and some like to rob things from the shops.I also love to beat people and like to steal cars from many places.

I like to steal cars and race it with my online friends. I also like to
steal a jet. There are numerous ways to enjoy it when I play it online.

sidney

I also like to aggravate and mess with the cops, it gets me all excited in seeing my wanted level go up.

Last edited by a moderator:
STICKY BOMBS! Sticky bombs are the most fun thing in this entire game. When I just want to blow off some steam, I'll load up on 25 sticky bombs, go out and look for unsuspecting players who're rolling around in their custom rides and blow them through the roof.
I agree.

killamch89

Sometimes I'll just ride around on my Oppressor and start wrecking everyone in sight! I love to anger the local tryhards until they go into passive mode like a bunch of wimps. Sticky bombs and the rockets on the oppressor make me an unstoppable, unpredictable gliding motorcycle of doom - raining down death on any and everyone!

overcast

I think wrecking random things is what is so cute about the GTA. Most of the folks know about it from context for sure.