Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

davidexct

You must play GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City, these two games are quite old released games but their craze is still there in the gaming world.

These two are great hits for Grand Theft Auto and you must play them.

Farseer

Any version of the Lemmings - I don't know why, but it was such a great game, I could spend hours trying to solve those levels. My favorite among all was Lemmings: Revolution.

davis

Mafia? Max Payne? Hitman? These stand out on their own. Good story lines, good music and decent gameplay.

mssfgaming

Classics, huh? Well, I enjoyed the Diablo series and it is considered a classic in the PC gaming realm. Half Life series is a PC exclusive and that was one of the best series of all time. Right now, Garry's Mod is gathering such a cult following and is quite a delight to play. I guess the Grand Theft Auto is also considered a classic in many aspects as well.

CelTek

Transport Tycoon.

I grew up on that game, and I still play it's open source successor OpenTTD these days. I remember buying a White Label box that was Transport Tycoon and Theme Park when I was a young teenager. I still miss Theme Park actually, nothing has quite done the job since. Same with Dungeon Keeper and Theme Hospital.

Man, Bullfrog used to make some good games. Dungeon Keeper and Theme Hospital took up many hours of my and my sisters childhood :) Neither of us regret it though, not one bit.

Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe is here though

I really want them to make a new Dungeon Keeper - a version is rumoured for Android - but it's going to be managed by EA, which pretty much means its going to suck. Or at least cost money not to suck with addons etc.

wowtgp

Here is my list of games you should play. PC has always been my favorite platform to game on. So, here you go -

1.) Diablo series - If you are a fan of RTS genre, you shouldn't miss out on this games. The series is awesome except Diablo 3.

2.) Nancy Drew series - It was a series of detective adventures and better than most of the AAA games you will play.

3.) Sherlock Homes series - Another detective series I loved to bits .I will play it again sometime.

CelTek

3.) Sherlock Homes series - Another detective series I loved to bits .I will play it again sometime.

Does this include "The Testement of Sherlock Holmes"? because I got that game in a recent Humble Bundle (I think that sale is still live) and I tried to play it, but even after an hour I was incredibly bored. I think my girlfriend would like it, but that game made me regret paying above the average on the Humble sale. I hated it.

wowtgp

Does this include "The Testement of Sherlock Holmes"? because I got that game in a recent Humble Bundle (I think that sale is still live) and I tried to play it, but even after an hour I was incredibly bored. I think my girlfriend would like it, but that game made me regret paying above the average on the Humble sale. I hated it.
If you didn't like the game, it means that it's just not your cup of tea. There is nothing wrong with the game, there is nothing wrong with you either. It's just that your preferences and likings are different than mine. I loved that game.

CelTek

If you didn't like the game, it means that it's just not your cup of tea. There is nothing wrong with the game, there is nothing wrong with you either. It's just that your preferences and likings are different than mine. I loved that game.

I think my girlfriend would love it, she loves adventure games like that. She has spent a bit of money on the Google play store on these "adventure" games, it's more her thing than mine I guess. She will likely share my Steam account at some point in the future when we live together.

Jellyfish

I think my girlfriend would love it, she loves adventure games like that. She has spent a bit of money on the Google play store on these "adventure" games, it's more her thing than mine I guess. She will likely share my Steam account at some point in the future when we live together.
I hope you keep us informed on what is happening with you and your girlfriend.

xlzqwerty1

Counter Strike. 1.6, source, global offensive, whatever you like, take your pick.

Counter Strike is arguably the one FPS game on PC that started all other FPS games. It influenced CoD, that's for sure, and almost every F2P FPS game for the PC followed Counter Strike and used it as a stepping stone. I started playing Counter Strike in my uncle's cafe back in China when I was about 4 years old (no joke.) so you can say that it's the one game that got me into playing games in general.

rossonomous

Classics hmm, well I would say Age of Empires and Battlefield 1942!

If not, then space invaders. I still have the disc version of this game sitting around my house somewhere.

Wubwub

Counter Strike is what I would consider to be a must play classic. I'm personally not even that much of a fan of FPS games but even I have to admit that it was a fun game that got a lot more fun when played in a group.

Reaper_13

Rayman, the first one, the 2-d platformer all these new Raymans are based on.
If you haven't, download it and try it out, imo, it's better than these new ones, but that's just my opinion.

Kandikkal

I regard only Max Payne as a classic must play series. It was my first full length PC game ever. That story telling was so awesome. New York Minute and slow motion jumps :D was so cool. I have no words to describe the theme music. It was so good that I started to believe that I am Max Payne and my wife and kid has been killed :D .