Other genres that interest you?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by davis, Oct 11, 2013.

1. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

My big games are mostly RPG's, Racing and Fighting games. I like the other but those are my main go to's.

2. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I really like the survival horror genres that I play at night with my headphones on my head, with the lights turned off and alone in my room. I also like MMO games, because I enjoy making quests and new equipment with other people in that game. Now in the last time I play a lot of strategy games, like the age of mythology and I enjoy playing it, because you have to use your head to win, and not just click everywhere around your screen and mash your buttons as much as you can so that you would win. That is probably, because I'm a little older when I was and now I'm all about thinking about my future and that stuff.

3. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

MMOG's
    Sandbox RPG's
    MOBA
    Shooter

4. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Multiplayer Online Battle Arena games. Games like DotA and LoL. Those games grow on me and I have so much fun with them.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've been very curious with this genre. They seem very interesting but a bit intimidating because it seems like you have to learn a lot, but most are at least free. I will be trying Dota when I get my new computer.