Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Other genres that interest you?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Wick99

RPGs and FPS games are pretty fun. If you haven't played it, get Day of Defeat: Source on the Steam store. It's a great game.

CeliVega

I love RPG with plots that can actually attract you to find out what will happen next. After playing through a numbers of games, you can kind of figure out the "generic" way of how the storyline will unfold. I have always wanted a game that actually try to be different.

Berberita Ion

I totally love RPG's and pretty much every musical simulation. I love making my own character and making him look like i want to. I also play a lot of strategy games, especially the Heroes series.

CeliVega

Also, simulation games. I am a big fan of The Sims series. There's just something very appealing about seeing how the sims can go on with their life with a little help from you. Well, simply don't nothing works as well too. Sometimes seeing them go on with their own lives without intervention from the player makes some hilarious scenes.

Clanky

I'm a big fan of First Person Shooters besides Racing Games. I love to CoD Series, I got every single part of it already (except Ghosts, it will follow some day ;)). Other than that, I also love Minecraft. It's not a own genre, but it's a top game. I don't like the sandbox genre itself, only Minecraft. I don't know why though.

Reaper_13

I love playing strategies.

From Paradox Inc. grand strats, like Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis and Victoria (the only grand strategy I don't understand is Hearts of Iron, no idea why I bought the damn thing) and the Age of Empires games.

Recently I played XCOM: Enemy Within and it's pretty good.

Kandikkal

I spend a lot of time on Dota 2 and CS:Go. If you don't have these games I totally recommend getting them. CS Global Offensive has very active multiplayer competitve matchmaking. Dota 2 has a steep learning curve, but it is very addictive :D

mikelouis

Anything that involves going for missions, then that is my thing. An example is Call of Duty Black OPs and future soldier.

I would like to play RPG's but I don't have the time. With a racing game , you can just play whenever you want but with RPG's you have to invest a lot of time. I have Mass Effect 1 but iv'e only managed to put a few hours in so far.

Kandikkal

I would like to play RPG's but I don't have the time. With a racing game , you can just play whenever you want but with RPG's you have to invest a lot of time. I have Mass Effect 1 but iv'e only managed to put a few hours in so far.
Mass Effect 1 was very difficult for me in the beginning. After I put 15 hours or so in it, I started to like it. I think the combat mechanism is very hard on new users.

AndreiFL

I'm a currently waiting for a promising open world game : Watch Dogs. I hope it will exceed my expectations.

Wubwub

Same here. I'm very interested with RPG's as well but it just takes too much time. I try to just play it in short bursts as I would racing games, but when I do this I just end up losing interest.

AndreiFL

That kind of big open world RPG game such as Skyrim or Fallout is the best genre out there (in my opinion). However, there aren't so many games from that genre.

wowtgp

I am more into RPGs and first person shooters then RTS and other genres. they just don't interest me at all.

sidd230

Competitive multiplayer FPS are my second favourite genre after racing of course. More hours in CS:GO thou than my racing collection..

qag

Asides from racing, I'm a huge fan of pretty much all types of RPGs. I also quite enjoy platformers.