Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

ENO1986

I did just to try. It didn't last very long. It's a really good thing the police don't pull you over for driving through red lights, or else we'd all be in trouble.

Yea the Police are very tolerant as long as you don't try to kill someone or hit their car you don't have to worry about anything else.

BCH

No, after trying it once I realised it's almost completely pointless. You don't have to race at top speed everywhere, but once you're comfortable with the controls there's no reason to take it slowly.

original_gamer

Yea the Police are very tolerant as long as you don't try to kill someone or hit their car you don't have to worry about anything else.

But they have been pulling me over lately for being drunk. That's kind of a nice touch. I don't remember that in GTA IV, but I like how it happens.

Racer X

Sometimes I do. If I've nothing to do, I'll wait at the light.. wait for it to change and just ram somebody afterward anyway. lol

But generally speaking, no, I pretty much never obey traffic laws when playing GTA(kinda conflicts with the whole premise of the game, dontcha think? lol).

pipps

Sometimes I do, I think it will somehow help my driving skills in real life haha. I can't drive in real life and this probably will not help me. However, whenever I seem to follow the rules someone crashes into me or tries to get in front. So I have to teach them a lesson. :p

mevsthor

Do you guys ever really follow traffic laws? I mostly dont and just drive around like a idiot, but I know some people do obey the traffic laws for they can take a good look at their surroundings.
I was just thinking about this the other day. One of my friends plays the game like a grandma would, he obeys all the traffic laws and tries to not get in trouble with the police. I thought that they point of the game was to get in trouble and drive like crazy. I do take my time with certain things to take in the whole view but when I get into a car I tend to drive like a mad man.

erronousRogue

Whenever I try to follow traffic rules or common sense in a vehicle, people around me just freak out and start running away at the smallest little things. It's almost as if the game didn't really "expect" me to drive properly, and running head first into civilians on the sidewalk was the proper thing to do.

TheViper

I tried to obey the traffic laws one time. Then I got rear ended by this other car. Thus, I don't obey the law anymore in GTA.

pipps

Whenever I try to follow traffic rules or try to follow common sense in a vehicle, people around me just freak out and start running away at the smallest little things. It's almost as if the game didn't really "expect" me to drive properly, and running head first into civilians on the sidewalk was the proper thing to do.

Haha! This is so true! Once I was stood looking at a property and everyone looked at me, screamed and then called the police.

daimashin

I only do it for a short time and I'll lose patience and just drive through everything. I just go as fast as I can and avoid crashing into other cars.

Psybe

I used to do this when I was younger and playing Driver with one of those steering wheel controllers LOL

It depends, I mean there are times when I may be driving and obeying traffic just because I feel like it. I mean everyone has done that before. I mean it is just to neat to see how they made it so opposing traffic does the same. So in that sense I do it every now and then.

Reaper_13

I sometimes obey the red lights... Usually when I'm bored as hell and looking for a good location to fire my bazooka at unsuspecting civilians. Oh memories...

KidFire

I never obey traffic rules. I am too impatient and I want to get to point A to point B as quickly as possible. And if I did follow the rules, it would take a long time just to beat the game.

Stefan

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I like to borrow my friend's steering wheel and obey traffic rules in GTA IV because it's actually good practice :D I don't do it with my keyboard though because it just feels weird. When I'm on my keyboard, I just enter maniac mode :D

morganks1015

No! I never obey the traffic rules! I love to drive around as fast as possible hitting the other cars etc. It's so much fun that way!

I also like getting out of the car and having a little boxing match right in the streets!

t0rnad0

I've never obeyed the traffic laws in any GTA game. It's bad enough having to follow so many rules in the real world there's no way I'm going to follow them in a video game. I enjoy causing as much mayhem as possible and then trying to evade the police.