Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

GTA V for PC will have first person view

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

troutski

First-person makes it so much more challenging, especially in races. I like that people will be able to blindside you without much warning. It just makes everything all the more exciting. It's more immersive, too.

Darius

While I can see how that if fun it still makes racing in first person that much more of a pain. First person locked Deathmatches, I can dig that idea. I have yet to play one though. I like how you can look down the scopes in first person, I feel that's more accurate than the third person crosshairs.

primaLucid

I am a huge fan of GTA V because of its unique third person view. Of course, there will probably be customization options to switch between third and first person, but adding first person to GTA in general would feel strange in my opinion.

Darius

I am a huge fan of GTA V because of its unique third person view. Of course, there will probably be customization options to switch between third and first person, but adding first person to GTA in general would feel strange in my opinion.
First Person is just another view option like in every game.

Wubwub

It's just a feature you can switch to, I'm sure. I think it adds a new dimension the an already very full game because it has tons of detail so I'm guessing you'll get to see a lot more in first person view.

Darius

It's just a feature you can switch to, I'm sure. I think it adds a new dimension the an already very full game because it has tons of detail so I'm guessing you'll get to see a lot more in first person view.
Why do you guys talk like this is still an unrevealed thing? First person is in GTAV on PS4 and Xbox One already. Why not look up a video? It's amazing.

Wubwub

Why do you guys talk like this is still an unrevealed thing? First person is in GTAV on PS4 and Xbox One already. Why not look up a video? It's amazing.
I agree. I've seen a few videos on it on YouTube and I think it looks great.. The amount of detail you can see in first person is amazing and the immersion seems like it increased tenfold.

Corten

That's what I like to hear, a proper PC port. It's about time developers starting to realize the PC is just as big of market if not bigger as consoles. MGS:GZ is also a decent port, then again, I'm still waiting for the day when Kojima and his gang disappoints me.