Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

GTA V for PC will have first person view

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

GenevB

Well, I was expecting that on PC will have first person view, it's kinda normal for a computer where you have the freedom to move camera moving the mouse. On console it's pretty different, definitely harder to move the camera away with a finger.

This makes me forgive them for the PC delay. I think I'm gonna play it first time on PC with 3rd person mode, to experience it just like it was intended to, this time with better graphics, then I'll replay it in FPS mode so I can experience the game in a whole new way.

ACSAPA

That's cool but I don't think I would personally play in first person view. I like the GTA V characters and I find it funny to see Trevor chasing women around and sometimes wearing women's clothing. He's hilarious and I'd miss watching his antics. I wouldn't feel like I was really playing GTA because GTA has never been a first person game.

teabwoi

That's cool but I don't think I would personally play in first person view. I like the GTA V characters and I find it funny to see Trevor chasing women around and sometimes wearing women's clothing. He's hilarious and I'd miss watching his antics. I wouldn't feel like I was really playing GTA because GTA has never been a first person game.

Is is the same thing that I was thinking. I do not think that me personally will be playing in the first person mode but I think that I will really like it.

wowtgp

I'm impressed. They have gone out of their way to improve this game for "next" (current) gen. Not many companies would do this.
Not many companies will resist the temptation to not release a game for every console including the current-gen. Their plan really worked. I know most of the people who bought the game earlier are going to gt this game again.

JoshPosh

Too bad you're computer has to be on the higher end with a lot of resources to play this game in first person view. So you need to shell out more money for computer parts.

ACSAPA

I saw some footage of the first person view. It looks really cool, but it's a strange feeling to see hookers running away in first person.
They did first person mode for the consoles too. The footage I watched was for the PS4.

Kraiten

I need first person shooter view. It just increases the overall performance of my game play because I'm so used to first person shooter games. So glad, they are putting that in.

Rockhem

I am so glad that the PC version will include first person. We deserve some extra features for having to wait so long for the release. I love first person, and I can't wait to see some first person only servers on the PC, and also hope to see some other extra features because of the long wait that we have to endure before the PC version comes out.

hclpd

Yes!! It seems that the wait for this game to arrive on PC is going to worth it after all. I am looking forward to the January to arrive sooner. It's going to look spectacular on PC.

Am I supposed to be suprised? I would assume that it would be in the PC version and I would be upset if it wasn't. Although I am looking forward to the Pc version not only for this, but for the mods.

Kamarsun1

You should go watch the first person trailer youll see that it makes GTA look and feel like a completely different game. Heck it even makes it look like it was meant to be that way all along. Its also coming to the PS4 and Xbox 1 versions of the game not just PC. I cant wait to test it out and see for myself.
That will be cool to have GTA on the Xbox 1. I remember the long battle of "is it coming out on Xbox?". Multi platforms only make sense, the game makers shouldn't be restricted because two companies can't make an agreement.

troutski

Wait, wait, wait. You think that offering a first-person mode for a third-person game won't change gameplay much? Do you understand the major differences of these gameplay types? You're going to be deeper in the action with a smaller field of view, and driving will be a completely different experience. There will be countless differences.

WAVWirmer

That will be cool to have GTA on the Xbox 1. I remember the long battle of "is it coming out on Xbox?". Multi platforms only make sense, the game makers shouldn't be restricted because two companies can't make an agreement.

The thing is that the money is what sets the "Standard" when it comes to what gets added and or supported amongst the multi-platforms. What ever company invests more into development, studies, advertisement, and all that other boring stuff usually ends up making more money in sales via systems or games. And the more money they make the more they pay off the developers to add more content on their consoles, better graphics, early DLC etc....

PvtParts

Open world plus first person view equals probably the most immersive game yet to come on the PC. I hope the experience is as surreal as I imagine it to be.

Darius

I just want you guys to know that racing in first person locked is difficult. Rammers can hit you without you expecting it since you are stuck in first person and you have blind spots which you wont be able to see. Hopefully PC has working rear-view mirrors so you atleast have some chance of noticing and avoiding aggressive racers.