Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

First PC racing game you ever played

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

SuperiorCallz

I remember pretty well the first racing game I played on PC, although I don't remember which racing game I played. I was quite young and at a cousins house watching him and his friends play some really cool game and he let me have a shot. I had no idea how to use the keyboard and he seemed like he was getting frustrated with me being such a noob, but laughing really hard at the same time. I don't blame him :p I have a feeling it was Need For Speed though.

My first PC racing game was a motorcycle one whose name I can't remember. This was back in 2003 or so and there were tracks on a hill overlooking the beach and other places I can't quite remember either. It might have been a Moto GP, but I'm not sure how long that has been around for.

I think it was this game called POD. I played it back when I was a kid. One of my uncles gave me the game, which was on a disc. It was pretty cool. You can really tell that it's an old game by the graphics of it.

Kamarsun1

What is the first game you played on PC?
I'm pretty sure most of older users started with consoles.
Is there any game you feel nostalgic about?
Please share your stories.
My first racing game was Nascar. I didn't like it then and I still don't like the Nascar series. I eventually stepped up to need for speed, much better experience.

niiro17

I think the first was Need for Speed. I don't know what NFS series is but I know I played this along time ago, about 7 years I think.

Robbinho14

Its quite a long time ago but i think it was the first Need for Speed Hot persuit. Great game you could play with friends him playing police you playing a racer. Tons of great memories with that game.