Best Coop game?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Farseer, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Reaper_13

Reaper_13 Member

That's probably a smart move, although if you enjoy strategy games, COH1 is very good, do recommend it.

2. matrixor

matrixor Member

My favorite Coop games are Castle Crashers and Borderlands 2. Both are really great. Borderlands 2 has better graphics and more content, but Castle Crashers is fun, too. I like them both, but I play Castle Crashers more.

3. Reaper_13

Reaper_13 Member

oooh. Borderlands is so great with co op, tons of great memories of me and my friends playing it, one of the top co ops for sure.

matrixor likes this.
  4. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

RE6 has been alot of fun with my friends when I have them over.

5. Reaper_13

Reaper_13 Member

What's RE6?

6. matrixor

matrixor Member

I think that he means Resident Evil 6. I think. It's a pretty good game.

7. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I meant Resident Evil 6. Has an awesome splitscreen co-op and is aweful lot of fun with a buddy.

8. mikelouis

mikelouis Member

I would also recommend Civilization V since I have played it and I know how addictive it can be.

9. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

I have played a lot of Civ 5 with my friends and it was wonderful.

10. sidd230

sidd230 Member

The Borderlands series hands down. The balancing, the combat, the enemy spawn system. Everything is just perfect. Everygame should have a co-op system like that.

11. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

The Borderlands series. Those games are built for co-op play. They're best played with three friends. The campaign's are pretty long , that can be a positive or a negative. Also , there's a tonne of DLC and its all really cheap.

12. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

Payday 2 is the best Co-Op game in my opinion. Communication and strategy really matter for that game.

13. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. Come on, there is literally no competition for this PC game. Extremely fun and addicting, especially with friends.

14. MissBin

MissBin Member

I got to agree with kaitheteen. League of Legends is for me the best PC game at the moment. The level of teamplay you can evolve is so high. You can win much easier aswell if you cooperate together because it's hard to solo that game so i think that League of Legends is currently best Coop game.

15. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I would recommend playing Portal with your friends, because it's an awesome co-op game. I would recommend other multiplayer games like other people here, but most of them are not co-op, they're just games that you play together with your friends but you don't cooperate with them.

16. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Agreed. It's like Left 4 Dead and I kind of even like it better because I'm not really a big fan of zombies.

17. RamZor

RamZor Member

I loved Trine 2. I played it with 2 of my friends and it was super fun ! I remember the excitment we had going through the puzzles, not knowing what to expect next. I also finished every puzzle again and again, attempting to find all the secret treasure chests in the game.

18. ray king

ray king Member

I just finished playing Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, and for an Indy game, its awesome. You have to control two brothers at the same time in the game, and it can be even done as a single player in PC. I played with my own brother, and certain parts where we couldn't sync well, I did it on my own. But the game itself is awesome with such a great story, its short but still great. I can't wait for a sequel to it.

19. KKrage

KKrage Member

I've tried Borderlands, the first one only though, it's quite fun, and boring at times, I love the vehicles driving the most!
    However, I love League of Legends as my best co-op game, it's a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game. And I make friends and have a lot of fun there.