Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Best Coop game?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Reaper_13

I don't own any COH games, and I am not going to buy any in the near future too. I have a very long back log, so I am scared to buy any more games.

That's probably a smart move, although if you enjoy strategy games, COH1 is very good, do recommend it.

matrixor

My favorite Coop games are Castle Crashers and Borderlands 2. Both are really great. Borderlands 2 has better graphics and more content, but Castle Crashers is fun, too. I like them both, but I play Castle Crashers more.

Reaper_13

My favorite Coop games are Castle Crashers and Borderlands 2. Both are really great. Borderlands 2 has better graphics and more content, but Castle Crashers is fun, too. I like them both, but I play Castle Crashers more.

oooh. Borderlands is so great with co op, tons of great memories of me and my friends playing it, one of the top co ops for sure.

mikelouis

Civilization V is a really, really fun multiplayer game. Play with or against friends, with other AI characters if needed - and see if you can build a civilization that will stand the test of time! Conquer the world or crumble to the force of your enemies!

I would also recommend Civilization V since I have played it and I know how addictive it can be.

sidd230

The Borderlands series hands down. The balancing, the combat, the enemy spawn system. Everything is just perfect. Everygame should have a co-op system like that.

The Borderlands series. Those games are built for co-op play. They're best played with three friends. The campaign's are pretty long , that can be a positive or a negative. Also , there's a tonne of DLC and its all really cheap.

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. Come on, there is literally no competition for this PC game. Extremely fun and addicting, especially with friends.

MissBin

I got to agree with kaitheteen. League of Legends is for me the best PC game at the moment. The level of teamplay you can evolve is so high. You can win much easier aswell if you cooperate together because it's hard to solo that game so i think that League of Legends is currently best Coop game.

jurew2

I would recommend playing Portal with your friends, because it's an awesome co-op game. I would recommend other multiplayer games like other people here, but most of them are not co-op, they're just games that you play together with your friends but you don't cooperate with them.

RamZor

I loved Trine 2. I played it with 2 of my friends and it was super fun ! I remember the excitment we had going through the puzzles, not knowing what to expect next. I also finished every puzzle again and again, attempting to find all the secret treasure chests in the game.

ray king

I just finished playing Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, and for an Indy game, its awesome. You have to control two brothers at the same time in the game, and it can be even done as a single player in PC. I played with my own brother, and certain parts where we couldn't sync well, I did it on my own. But the game itself is awesome with such a great story, its short but still great. I can't wait for a sequel to it.

KKrage

I've tried Borderlands, the first one only though, it's quite fun, and boring at times, I love the vehicles driving the most!
However, I love League of Legends as my best co-op game, it's a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game. And I make friends and have a lot of fun there.