Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

You going to buy the PC version?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

secretlytaco

Yeah, I've heard great things about the console version, but I don't really use consoles much so I guess if I want to play it then it'll have to be the PC version.

layth02

I'm going to get it. I spiced up my rig for Watch Dogs and it should be able to run GTA 5 aswell. I can't wait. I got to play GTA 5 on my ps3, but I personally couldn't play for long because of the controller. It would hurt my palms. Can't wait!

Navii

Yeah I'm gonna buy it for PC, I hope it has great mod support, because that's what adds a lot of replayability to all of the GTA games. If it's going to be compatible with the steam workshop I expect great things and I don't think I'm going to be disappointed.

secretlytaco

Yeah, that's one of the main advantages of using PC, all of the mod support. There are some amazing mods for GTA IV, I hope we get the same kind of stuff with GTA V.

ACSAPA

Nope. I'm buying the game again for PS4. My PC is only for work and internet stuff. PC games require a super fast computer and I'm not upgrading my computer just to play a game.

troutski

The only reason I will not buy the PC version is because I've already played it on the console. But generally speaking, I enjoy playing video games on PC more than on a console, I know this is weird, but to me playing on PC feels more realistic and even easier, yes, with the mouse and keyboard. But then again, its just me. It's probably cause for the first several years of my gaming "career", I played on PC only. I must have gotten used to it.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with not wanting to pay for the same game twice. Upgraded graphics and smoother gameplay aren't the most convincing reasons to buy the game again and play it on PC. Plenty of games do play more smoothly on computers, but I wouldn't say that's always the case. It just depends on the complexity of the game and what it's truly optimized for.

SLAMDAT

Of course I'll buy it for the PC. It'll be far more enjoyable (fmpov) than playing it on a console as I did. It'll probably feel more fluid than on the console, to begin with, and besides: all of the other GTA games I've always played on a PC, so the switch to begin with was very weird and unorthodox.

srofltank

Unless there's going to be some game-changing mods (which is likely to be) I probably won't buy it unless there's a sale. I've already played the entire storyline and some aspects of multiplayer. I'm not sure if any of my friends are going to buy it either. Along with that I don't think my crappy PC can run the game.

daimashin

I don't think I'll get it since my PC can't run it. It can't even run games from two years ago so nope. Furthermore, I've already played a lot on the console. I don't think I'll have the motivation to start from scratch even if my PC can run it.

Destroyer

It all depends on when I get my new rig set up, from what I've heard it'll only run on 64-bit systems and I'm waaaay behind the curve on that score. Still, the mod scene should be sick as others have said, I've already heard plans for a King of the Hill mod which sounds hysterical

DAMMIT BOBBY

secretlytaco

It all depends on when I get my new rig set up, from what I've heard it'll only run on 64-bit systems and I'm waaaay behind the curve on that score. Still, the mod scene should be sick as others have said, I've already heard plans for a King of the Hill mod which sounds hysterical

DAMMIT BOBBY

The only reason I can think of that it would require 64 bit is in case it requires 4GB ram, which to be fair is pretty likely, watch dogs needed 6...

xzreplay

Yes, I might buy the PC version. It's a great game and PC makes the graphics better, so why not. I might also buy it on the PS4, But it depends on what special features they might add to both of them.

niiro17

Yes, absolutely. I'll going to buy the PC version of GTA V, because I want to see this game with a mod. I'm so excited.

trickster

I'll see how optimized will it be once it gets out. If I'll be able to run it properly, I'm buying it at a full price if needed. I can't wait for the modding and enhanced graphics!

If it's going to be an un-optimized game such as IV first was, I'll wait until they patch it up.