Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Would you play a MMOPRG that was based on racing?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

FuZyOn

I'm willing to give it a go, but it's kind of hard to form a good story around racing. The game would get quite stale after some time.

Wubwub

I'd be open to at least trying it out. Now does it sound appealing at the moment? Not really. I got my head into other things and racing has taken a back seat to these little projects that I am currently doing. Maybe next time.
Same here. I think it would be worth trying but it doesn't really sound all that appealing to me. I prefer other mechanisms being integrated rather than just making it into an MMO.

ACSAPA

I don't really like playing online with other people because, as a woman, I get harassed by 12 year old boys online. I can only imagine how competitive and douchey the menfolk would get during a massive online car race. No thanks. I'll stick to offline racing against my teenager or a CPU.

Wubwub

I don't really like playing online with other people because, as a woman, I get harassed by 12 year old boys online. I can only imagine how competitive and douchey the menfolk would get during a massive online car race. No thanks. I'll stick to offline racing against my teenager or a CPU.
Sorry to hear about your experience but if it's any consolation I'm not too interested in that either. I only play if I don't have to communicate because a lot of people online take their games too seriously.

FuZyOn

Why don't you try and hide the fact that you're a woman? No one needs to know and you will feel much better playing the game. Trust me, even men get "harassed" online but the key thing is to not care about what others are saying and just enjoy the game.