Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Will you be buying the DLC?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

troutski

I have bought the DLC and I do not regret it. Also, because it's from Nintendo, I can safely say I'll buy the upcoming DLCs and I'll probably won't regret any of it.

True. Nintendo doesn't do a ton of DLC for most of its games, but the company knows how to release DLC that's stable and brings more fun to its games.

Wubwub

True. Nintendo doesn't do a ton of DLC for most of its games, but the company knows how to release DLC that's stable and brings more fun to its games.
Agreed. They are a lot more controlled when it comes to DLC, I've noticed. I really like the way they do things which is why I don't find it offensive whenever they offer extra content for a price.

Squigly

Also most of the DLC have included more than just new vehicle skins, they have included more tangible content such as racetracks. I do hope that more racing games would do the same with their DLC.

xlSynergy

Also most of the DLC have included more than just new vehicle skins, they have included more tangible content such as racetracks. I do hope that more racing games would do the same with their DLC.

Yeah, that would be cool to see more games do that. I feel like if they're gonna make us pay for something, it's gonna be worth it. Some companies however, just put out a DLC just to milk in more money.

I bought the DLC a couple of months back and it turned out to be worth it. I really enjoy and feel like I did not waste a single dime on it. Great fun, I would recommend it highly.

I'm still considering whether I should buy this or not for my buddy. He has the game, I don't. But I find it pretty enjoyable to play. Perhaps the DLC will add on to the fun, but I'm still trying to decide as well.

Wubwub

I bought the DLC a couple of months back and it turned out to be worth it. I really enjoy and feel like I did not waste a single dime on it. Great fun, I would recommend it highly.
Thanks for the review. I was on the fence about buying it but now I'm leaning more towards doing so because I've been hearing good things.

I bought the double pack and now that they're both I can say that it is worth it. There's just so much content added and everythin integrates into the game so well. If you're on the fence about getting it I say go for it, Nintendo dlc is the best value I've seen.

FuZyOn

I wanted to get it but I decided against it. I know there is a lot of content and the price isn't that bad, but I don't really play Mario Kart 8 that much and it seemed like I would just throw money out the window.

Of course, Mario is a great game with plenty of replay value, and I would really love to have more weapons, characters, car customization, even maps, and a DLC would provide a lot to a fan of this game. If only they made more though, and added characters from different games like in Super Smash Bros, and I think this would be an insanely crazy game that can be played by anyone in the family. It's really a great game, and I have enjoyed all the incarnations of this game through the years.

rz3300

Oh DLC, it seems like I have a back and forth relationship with this. Sometimes it pans out, sometimes it really really doesn't, but of course you can say that about anything. I will say that for a game like this, too, I am tempted to believe that it really wouldn't be worth it, but I hope I am wrong. Being able to play as Link would be pretty cool, but maybe not enough to justify it. Interesting, though, and thanks for sharing.