Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Gin0710

Do you ever buy anything through the Wii Store? I bought the old SNES games like the Super Marios and Golf and the original Mario Kart. I even bought the cool water game that my kids LOVE! Anyway, I always thought that I was spending too much for the points to purchase the games. I'm sure I have points left over that will never get used because it's a complete rip off! Though I like the games.

funone22

Right now I don't buy stuff at the wii store but if there was ever a great deal something then I'm sure I would. I used to play games on the wii and I had so much fun. The bowling game is one of my favorites but I also enjoy the others that are on there.

Gin0710

I liked the bowling game too. I wish they would just have that in the Wii Shop for free since it came with the console. I lost my copy.

Kamarsun1

Do you ever buy anything through the Wii Store? I bought the old SNES games like the Super Marios and Golf and the original Mario Kart. I even bought the cool water game that my kids LOVE! Anyway, I always thought that I was spending too much for the points to purchase the games. I'm sure I have points left over that will never get used because it's a complete rip off! Though I like the games.
Iv'e brought a few newer games, but they pretty much suck. The Xbox store has a ton of games and popular ones at that. I don't know what Nintendo was thinking about with the wii shop, not a wise choice in my opinion.

Wubwub

I've bought some of the older games and I enjoyed playing them although A few of my purchased games are only fun to play with for the nostalgia factor and once it wears off it's too fun anymore,, at least.

I don't think I've ever bought from the Wii Shop before. There are some pretty nice and good deals, but I prefer to spend my cash on a physical copy instead.

teabwoi

I have not really looked into getting anything from it. I have browse through it a few times and I thought that I probably get some of the old school Mario games, but then I thought to myself that it did not make any sense because I already had the game on the SNES console and my console is still working pretty well, so I just did not see the need for me to get the game again.

Wubwub

I don't think I've ever bought from the Wii Shop before. There are some pretty nice and good deals, but I prefer to spend my cash on a physical copy instead.
I know what you mean, I like physical copies for Wii as well as much as possible for some reason. Although I don't think the retro games are available in physical form so you probably will have to buy them online if you really want to buy it.