Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Who is the better protagonists?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

CeliVega

We got Claude, Tommy, CJ, Niko, Michael, Trevor, Franklin, and a few more from the portable consoles. Who is your favourite?

Shylax

My favorite protagonists were Tommy, CJ, Trevor, and Franklin. CJ and Franklin are very similar, in that they have bigger ambitions than the "hood", but have to fight pressures from their friends and family. Trevor may appear to be just a psychopath at first, but he has a lot of depth and was one of the funniest characters in GTAV. Tommy is a psychopath like Trevor, but in a more serious manner, although he had some funny bits at times.

Clanky

CJ and Michael. I don't really like Trevor as he's living out there on the countryside and I hate this part of the map. I like Franklin, but I like Michael more, I don't know why though (no, I'm not racist). Then we've got CJ, the character of San Andreas, my absolute favorite part of GTA, so this is self-explatonary. Then I only played GTA4 with Niko, I did not like this game at all, it was really crap in my opinion. The graphic was blurry, the story was boring, and - the characters were even more boring.

CeliVega

I heard that Trevor is suppose to represent GTA gamers in general, in that we beat people up, blowing things up, snatching cars from the others just for fun. Well......they are not exactly wrong >_> Also they should totally get Tommy to return to a newer game just to prove that he can swim as well :p

This might sound weird, but I think Trevor may be the best protagonist. As much as he is evil, he seems to care for certain things. For example, he never stopped worrying about his fallen friend Micheal, who was of course actually alive.

Dez97

Trevor is my guy. I like him sometimes, but other times I wonder about him, and about myself...but hes the best for me.

mark973

This might sound weird, but I think Trevor may be the best protagonist. As much as he is evil, he seems to care for certain things. For example, he never stopped worrying about his fallen friend Micheal, who was of course actually alive.
That's true. Sometimes, you can really see that he cares. Other times he just does whatever the hell he wants. I think that's what's so great about him. He can be light-hearted one moment and drop dead serious the next.

FosterTXT

My favorite protagonist out of all the Grand Theft Auto games that have been released, would definitely have to be CJ from Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I honestly couldn't tell you why I liked him so much more than all of the other protagonists in the Grand Theft Auto series. I think it might have been how you kind of work your way up from rags to riches while playing as CJ.

ACSAPA

My favorites are CJ, Niko, Michael, and Trevor. These four, to me, are the best protagonists and I like their personalities the most. I also like their games the most.