Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Which gang did you like in Vice City?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

sidney

I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but it seems like at the beginning of the game you could drive by gangs and everything would be cool, but later on in the game it seems like the gangs that you performed the most missions against would shoot at you whenever you were driving by them. Anyone else noticed this?

I think it's because in the beginning you didn't harm them yet, but when you get to the missions that you are supposed to kill them, then I think that is the start when they will be hostile towards you.

Luckeylad

I hated all the gangs in Vice City. I disliked Cubans little less than the other gangs. Their cars and the way they talk was kinda cool.

Damien Lee

All the gangs were quite memorable, and surprisingly diverse. My personal favorite gang were the Haitians even though they were difficult to deal with on some missions. I remember there was an area where it would glitch, a Haitian member would run into a wall and get stuck there, that was funny. The Cubans were definitely the smoothest cats in Vice City.

erook7878

I like the biker gangs the most. The missions with the biker gangs were more fun that the other gang missions. The Haitians were too hostile. Just going into the neighborhood would get you into trouble.

I think it was the haiti gangs cause they used to try to attack me when I was selling drugs in the ice cream truck, that was pretty fun.

FolkArtist

I liked the Vercetti Gang in Vice City, they are a very powerful crime family around Vice City. They are controled by Tommy Vercetti who has taken over many businesses and property ventures around Vice City, although i'm not sure if the they are a mafia family or not, or just a gang.

Shine_Spirit

The amount of gans in Vice City varies greatly, so if I say that I have only one favorite I would be lying at the same time that I would be being unfair to the other options.

I think all of them are very interesting (and some of them, kinda fun).

holmes22

I would say the Varcetti too but that might just be me being part Italian. My answer might be different if not for that.

Kevin Johns

Vice City had a few gangs. The Cubans, the Haitians, the biker gang, the 'Sharks' (the gang in Prawn Island), etc. Which one did you like? I liked the Cubans. I liked their accent and the Cuban gang missions were better than the Haitian missions, in my opinion. I also liked the Cuban dressing style.
Vercetti gang