Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

When was the last time you said sorry?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

billydd

I dont say it much as a matter of fact I can't remember saying it for over a year so its probably due for me to say sorry to someone, what about you?

RedStreak40

When ever my parents start getting mad I apologize to avoid an argument. You don't have to mean it, just avoid the violence and keep the peace haha.

Wubwub

It's been years since I apologized to someone. I think I've just grown smarter over the years and now don't do much harm to anyone around me anymore, or so I would hope.

wulfman

I think it was about a month ago when I went off on someone and quickly apologized because I did not have all the facts.

Can't quite remember. Saying sorry is something that you should really think about before saying it because it's a pretty strong word.

wowtgp

I say sorry all the time. I don't even realize it how many times I apologize. I';s just something that I do unconsciously.

wulfman

The more you deal with people as I have to, the more you are likely to end up saying it at one point or another. Everyone makes mistakes. Owning up to them makes you a better human being.