Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What's your favorite sport?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Max007

This is a really tough question. For me it's a tie between Basketball and Football. I am a huge Portland Trailblazer fan and I also love Oregon Football. Sports are a big part of my life. They are the one thing I can turn to when I am dealing with problems in life.

Ryan Allwright

My favorite sport has always been baseball. I know I should be a hockey fan for living in Canada, but I'm not a fan of the cold and baseball is more relaxing to play.

emilyhalko

This is a very weird one, but my favorite sport is roller derby! There's nothing more satisfying to me than watching a team of girls circle a small court and knock each other all over. The action is incredible, and it looks like a very empowering sport! If I could roller skate, I would do it too!

rz3300

When it comes to sports that I like to watch it has to be football, but playing that is pretty much out of the question. For those purposes I love to play basketball, but sometimes it is hard to find others to play with. Shooting around is always a good option, though. I also like soccer, but I do not really follow it in the professional scene though.

Wubwub

Mine would be pool but I also like mma and sometimes boxing. These days I've been getting more and more into esports too because the one game I really like started to have tournaments and now I can understand what people find so entertaining about them.

tpicks

My favorite sport is football. I am good at this game I can play from any of the sides but I think I am best when I am on eleven. At least once in a week I make sure I am at the field with other players for a match.