Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Whats the best thing that happened to you this week?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

randee555

The best thing that happened to me this week so far was the fact that I'm longer at a job that was going absolutely nowhere. I wasted years there and never saw anything good come of it. So I'm now smiling and looking towards a beautiful and very bright future.

FosterTXT

The best thing to happen to me this week is seeing my older brother. He moved up to Houston about a month ago and he came to visit for the weekend. It was very nice having him here.

Can't really say that I had a best thing this week. It just feels like the same day as yesterday, only it's just a start of another day. I'm on my summer break from school now, and I'm not really do much at the moment.

Wubwub

I found a new game that got me addicted. I know that doesn't sound like much to celebrate but I've always found it hard to find games that I like a lot so whenever I find one it makes me very happy.

FuZyOn

I found the motivation to get up and do what I'm supposed to do instead of staying on my butt for no reason and not being productive at all. It's been a good week so far.

tpicks

This week I could double my earnings in a particular site I work on. I have always think it will be difficult to earn more going by the tactical nature of the job but surprisingly this week I broke the jinx.

This week my daughter in law gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Now I'm a certified grandpa. Thank God for the all the blessings in life. We just have to keep on praying and continue doing all the good works for the LOrd.

In my place it was a long holiday break from th usual daily routine. I was happy I was able to walk from our place to the cemetery on an early morning with my wife and ate at Jollybee before going back home. Simple joys they say count a lot in the long run and that happened during the weekend.

This week was open seaon in my school cause we only had two classes in a week's time . The schools sport's program played host to the visiting athletes and the classrooms were billetted. For us teachers it's a bit lax or relaxing but for most students a bit shortchanged. Anyways, the teachers have probably put into good use their free times by computing their grades and planning their lessons for the next grading period.

pmk1996

I finally paid off part of a huge debt that I had. Am now left with small manageable part of the debt that I will clear soon.

Cjanett

Probably spending almost 340 bucks buying a new phone. Because I lost the latter one. The phone is super expensive but fortunately I got the worth.