Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What were your top radio stations in GTA IV?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Bllexy

I really like the talk-show type radios where they have random people callers and ask them stuff about life in general. Tuff Gong most definitely.. One of the best radios ever in GTA.

I also really liked my personal radio since I've put some songs which are in a different language, I feel as if it makes a whole new feel to the game.

The Journey, for driving in the rainy night, just a overall amazing radio.

All in all, every radio station has it's perks, it really depends on the mood you're in at the time.

sidney

I like The Beat 102.7, Electro Choc and Liberty Rock Radio. The track line up was great on those stations!

Haroon

My favorite radio station in GTA IV is Liberty Rock Radio.Sometimes, I just play this game to listen radio station.I feel more relaxed and comfortable when I listen to different radio stations in different areas.I also like to listen Radio Broker,The Vibe and Tuff Gong.

holmes22

Anything that fits the mood would work i suppose. It does make me wish that they had a library of some sorts that you could pick from.

Itsame

Bounce FM was my favorite station in that game. They got the one and only George Clinton to MC the station. His turn as the Funktopus brought a color to the game it wouldn't have had otherwise. I have always loved old funk and Motown music to begin with so having one of the genre's most identifiable characters as the host of the station was a brilliant move.

I love to listen radio station in GTA IV. It is great fun to listen to my favorite songs while driving. I like Hip Hop songs so this radio station is mine favorite one.

Kieranlewix

I started playing it on PC so the only radio station I was listening to was Independent Fm.It was really good.Eventually I got to playing it on PS4 and I really liked jazz Nation ,Electro Chok and Liberty Rock.I am a rock music person so about 75% of my time playing GTA IV I was tuned in to Liberty Rock.

razer

To be honest I didn't like the soundtrack much in GTA IV, so I mostly listened to my own music. The only stations I could otherwise stand to listen to were Liberty City Hardcore, Liberty Rock Radio and The Journey.