Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What is your favourite side activity in GTA V?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Boundless

I love to play the bad boy and make an outrage in the middle of the city, thus provoking the police to chase me and ding wanted stars lol.

Laceto

I like golf and racing. The tennis is decent, but the golf is pretty damn well designed. Rockstar made a great job at it. Racing in this game is fun as well, however in single player the races are too easy in my opinion.

Susime

I like flying mostly. I try and get as low as I can without crashing and I sometimes fly over the military base to get some chase going. I'm trying to fly that twin prop engine plane inverted but it's pretty much impossible. I've had many funny crashes while trying! Diving is something I'm doing recently but I have not unlocked the diving equipment as of yet.

Qamra

I got to play on my friend's Xbox (before I can have my PC copy...) and god I was so easily distracted! I did some pretty terrible things, poor cops and old women... And all the citizens that 'accidentally' got under my tires lol.

Susime

I've started doing the rampages again, It's a perfect way to unwind after a rough day at the office!

hempwick

I like going on rampages, and then soon heading for the mountaisn when the cops show up. Another good thing to do is to rob multiple shops using a helicopter. It makes for the quickest getaway!

mevsthor

My favourite side activity is taking photos. I think it's fun and it kills a lot of time :p.
What about you guys? Do you kill random people on the streets?
I like playing golf and fly a plane. In GTA Vice City I spent the most time killing pedestrians.

TheViper

I love to run over as many people as possible. Then when the cops start to chase me around. I try to kill as many cops as possible and escape. I've been killed way more times then I escaped though.

My favorite side activity when I am not doing missions is just driving around to see what new things I come across to try out. I recently discovered I could hold up gas stations and take their money so I can save into my account. The only bad thing of course is having to run from the cops afterwards. I also like running over people and collecting money that way too even though its not much.

Dez97

My favorite side activity would definitely be playing tennis, and racing. That's normally what I do when I don't feel like doing missions, its fun and passes time.

Clanky

Flying my planes! Oh my god, how I love it to fly, skydive, parachute, landing on the blimp (lol).. Ive got an immense collection of planes and helicopters, offline as well as online.

grandtheftgamer

My favorite side mission was finding all the alien spaceship parts. :) I liked the neat little thing you got at the end after you found all the parts and took 'em back to the crazy guy in the trailer park. ;)

donnie

Every once in a while I will play the game (or others like it), imagine every pedestrian is a zombie and go on a spree to wipe them out with the car, police cars count too. This morning driving into work I almost ran over a baby squirrel (true story) and felt a little bad about it. I missed and they love to chew up stuff (we found a few in our attic about a month ago, they chewed through part of our roof line). No remorse.

Wubwub

I usually just cause riots when I'm feeling bored, wherein I'd get high powered weapons and then try to make as much damage until the police arrives. I also usually get tanks when I'm in this mood, as those are very fun to use to cause havoc. If not, then I'd just play a little tennis or any of the many mini games that I haven't grown tired of yet.

teabwoi

As weird as this might sound I think that my favorite side activity on GTA 5 is driving and making money from the taxi cab services. I don't know but for some strange reason I have lots and lots of fun just driving the taxi and making money from doing that. Aside from that I like to use the money that I have made from playing the campaign to buy lots of fast cars and properties. Overall I really like the game because of the level of realism that is in it.

teabwoi

I really like to go hunting as Trevor, it's a fun way to shoot things without getting screwed by cops and stuff. Plus, you get some money!

Honestly I never knew that you can go hunting with Trevor. I am going to try that right now! Btw how are you able to make it work?

FosterTXT

My favorite thing to do in Grand Theft Auto v while I am not doing missions is to just explore and find opportunities. I like how I could just be driving minding my own business when all of a sudden someone is in need of my help. Unfortunately for them I just take their money, lol.

Jun Yun

I like murdering people for no reason at all.

And planting bombs inside cars and park them near highways or crowded places.

And having sex with hookers and killing them off when we finished banging.

And arson, lots of it.

Technically anything that is not legal in real life.

Dez97

My favorite activity is the strip club I guess cause I'm kind of a nerd and it makes me feel like I'm actually there, and that's cool to me, and then again I always have the money to burn lol. My other favorite activity would be the hunting, or the shooting range.