Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What happened to Midnight Club and why isn't a category in the home page?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Efrahinu19

Midnight Club was one of my favorite racing games way back when. The first one I played was Midnight Club 2 and then I played Midnight Club DUB edition. Both were awesome and I can't understand why there isn't a category for it on this website. I mean, there should be thousands of fans out there so why not. Has the game faded out or something since Midnight Club L.A.? I know that was a few years ago but wow, not a single post about this game. I guess I have to be the one to start it.

CelTek

I enjoyed Midnight Club, but it's a pretty old game. I remember playing it with my friends about ten years ago.

Wubwub

I loved that game too. As for being on the homepage, I think the admins are choosing to showcase the newer ones, and since we have this section (Other racing games) anyway, I think it is sufficient. Unless they are coming out with a new game on PS4, which I'd absolutely love to see, I don't think it will have a dedicated section.

TheViper

Midnight Club was a good game. Though, I don't it deserves its' own section. Maybe if they come out when a newer version. Then you will see it on the front home page.

sidney

I guess the admin only wants to have the most popular racing games to have a dedicated page, because if you guys haven't noticed, Midnight Club isn't as popular as compared to their other racing game counterparts, like Need For Speed, for example.

jbeavis100

Midnight Club is kinda dead. It's been years since the last one and it didn't exactly receive alot of attention either..