Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Slashman8

I think many of us got into the game since it was a mature rated free world with a lot of violence and taboo in it.

overcast

I think most of us got trapped in the hype. And that is what lead to more or less issues for many of us. That's what I'd say in such context.

Slashman8

I think most of us got trapped in the hype. And that is what lead to more or less issues for many of us. That's what I'd say in such context.
Yeah, a lot of people love hyping up games like these. And they aren't really wrong for it either, they turn out to be entertaining, for a while at least.

overcast

For me I think GTA was meant to be rage quit game. And I did tried to stretch when I can. It was a good run for me while it lasted. Not anymore though.

Kieranlewix

More exactly: How did you start to play it? What made you try this game and why did you stick around until this day?
Ever since I was a kid, I've always loved playing games. I loved watching WWE wrestling and watching action movies where there were shootouts and snipers. My neighbor had a PC and used to play GTA all the time. I got interested in it from watching her play and when I eventually got my own PC, it was the first game I installed. GTA provided both the violence I loved and the firepower I adored in great measure and wrapped it all up in a neat bow through a heartwarming storyline in every GTA in the series. It actually far much exceeded my expectations and I haven't looked back since I started playing it.