Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What do you do when you're free-roaming?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Fdot

Personally I try to run people over with BMX bikes - somehow it makes me laugh every time :D what do you guys do?

nickjt

I almost always end up getting some grenades and a rocket launcher, heading to a busy section of freeway and then causing as much destruction as possible. When I have built up a high enough wanted level I have a fun police chase.

Fdot

I almost always end up getting some grenades and a rocket launcher, heading to a busy section of freeway and then causing as much destruction as possible. When I have built up a high enough wanted level I have a fun police chase.

This is pretty much what I do most of the time. Sticky bombs are definitely my favourite thing ever, especially on the freeway :p

Whilst free-roaming I rob banks. Its an easy and fun way to make some money. They don't come up too often but whenever I drive past a rob-able bank, I make sure to do it. I enjoy being chased by cops and its a good way to pass the time.

AndreiFL

Whilst free-roaming I rob banks. Its an easy and fun way to make some money. They don't come up too often but whenever I drive past a rob-able bank, I make sure to do it. I enjoy being chased by cops and its a good way to pass the time.

Hmmm, seems like a valid option. I'll try it too!

sidd230

I try to drive normally. Follow the traffic rules and all that jazz. I try to act like a normal citizen. :3

daimashin

Nothing much, just the usual kill some civilians. Then I'll wait for the police to arrive and do some battle with them. When they become too much to handle, I'll grab a car and run away. Other than that, I just drive around and explore the map.

I pretty much just drive around to see what I come across or sometimes I go to the area where there is a helicopter to get in and start shooting at random things. I also like that there are actual places where you can go to, to just pass the time like the movie theater or even the strip club.

cpvr

I like to shoot random people, cruise the maps and get chased by cops. The game is really entertaining.

rjustin

My absolute favourite thing to do in free roam is get in my tank and start annihilating cops and other people. I can usually go on a half hour-hour long rampage and I'd be satisfied for the day. Destroying helicopters, cop cars, people, gas station, explosions in general just never gets tiring for me.

MaykCheck

Whenever I start free roaming, I end up at the airport and jump in the first plane I find.
Then I begin soaring through the mountains and finally chase people in the streets.
Flying between skyscrapers also makes me feel awesome, and I end up jumping off the plane in the middle of the city :D

sparkblade14

I try to drive all the planes until I crash. Then I steal a helicopter. I love flying stuff in the game because in IV there weren't a lot of things you could fly. I think it was just helis.

monired

I ride around as Trevor and look around to sell people to the altruist cult for money. Sometimes I whip out a cheat for a tank to ride into the city causing sweet chaos. Oh, making a scene in front of the police station is always fun if you like shoot outs and chases with the cops.

I definitely would love to try new things while flying the helicopter like dodging buildings, but I am not that good at that just yet. I should definitely try that next time though. This game just has so much stuff to explore and even though I feel like I've seen everything I'm sure I'll run into something that will surprise me.

JPlummz

Jump over police cars on my bmx or fly attack helicopters around everywhere. As long as the cops are after me it doesn't matter!

Laksefar

Find the highest build.
Climb the building.
Pull out my sniper rifle.
Got ammo? good.
Aim the rifle at the pedestrians below.

That's loads of fun right there :D

Flexin

My absolute favourite thing to do in free roam is get in my tank and start annihilating cops and other people. I can usually go on a half hour-hour long rampage and I'd be satisfied for the day. Destroying helicopters, cop cars, people, gas station, explosions in general just never gets tiring for me.

The people in the tanks just constantly taking people out drive me nuts. Yeah it is funny for a second but get out of the tank and see what you have then. I had a guy kill me 15-20 times plus times in a row with his tank. I was trying to find ways to take him out. At one point I made it on top of a building and was trying to get him from there but he took off.

Later I found him but I was a sitting duck on the ground. And I was taken a beating again. That was until the cops ended up taking out his tank. At that point it was on. I got the better of him once he was out of the safety of his tank.

I will look around for something to do. Earn some money to fix up my cars and so on. I'm normally killing time till I find a mission to join. That is what I enjoy doing.

But while in free roam I also like to go after people. One group had mics and after a while they were getting on my nerves. So I tried to find out who they are and find them on the map. Then I make it my mission to take them out as much as I can. Some end up putting a beating on me but I go for it anyway.

Went to deliver a car to the docks and a guy followed me and killed me as the door was closing on the warehouse. It was seconds before the $7000+ went into my account. So at that point it was my mission to get payback. I chased that guy down for 15 minutes. He bagged me to stop after 10 minutes. At about 15 I was bored. I feel I made back more then my $7000 in entertainment value.

James

Dez97

I like to race in my free time, I like the racing a lot better now and I have more wins than loses. The cars are amazing with great speeds, so I love racing in my spare time.