Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
I love The Sims game series. I have played all of them.
Sims 1
Sims 2
Sims 3
Sims Medieval

My favourite is Sims Medieval. In general I like this era (middle ages).

Wubwub

I love this game as well but the last time I played with it was when I was very young because it took way too much of my time and I tried to stop myself from getting way too addicted to it. I've since then forgotten which version I was playing, but I'm guessing it's either the first or second because it was very basic and it was a very long time ago.

jurew2

I liked playing Sims on my computer when I was younger, but I didn't play Sims for some time after that. Now I'm playing them again and I don't see why I stopped playing them at all. I like goofing around and controling their lifes.

I liked playing Sims on my computer when I was younger, but I didn't play Sims for some time after that. Now I'm playing them again and I don't see why I stopped playing them at all. I like goofing around and controling their lifes.
Yeah it's great that in Sims we can control lifes of our virtual family members.

Definitely has to be Sims Social. I've spent so much time on that game a few years ago. It was a pity that the game was discontinued.

Wubwub

Sims 1 is a very basic one, but at least everything is clear and easy to play.
Yeah. The later ones definitely got a lot more complex, but understandably so since they had to upgrade it somehow to justify the sequels. I still liked some of the later ones though I'm not entirely sure which specific ones because there's just too many expansion packs and sequels and they all honestly kind of look the same.

Colebra

Sorry, but in my opinion, it was one of the most boring games ever...
Who wants an alternative reality to have kids, and a job?
I never got it...

I played the first one, but all I did was trap the characters in room divisions with no bathroom, and stuff like that...
The voices were funny as hell though :D

ACSAPA

I have to honestly admit, I'm not a PC gamer. I do have The Sims, The Sims: Bustin' Out, The Urbz, and The Sims 2 on console. I still find the games enjoyable. Ah, all the different virtual lives I have on my various Sims games.

ACSAPA

Sorry, but in my opinion, it was one of the most boring games ever...
Who wants an alternative reality to have kids, and a job?
I never got it...

I played the first one, but all I did was trap the characters in room divisions with no bathroom, and stuff like that...
The voices were funny as hell though :D
Most people who like The Sims, like me, find it to be a fun game that you just have to put a little bit of work in. It can be like an escape. Seeing a life you want, and wish you had, but it'll be a long time before that life is reality (if you can make it reality within your lifetime).

Colebra

Most people who like The Sims, like me, find it to be a fun game that you just have to put a little bit of work in. It can be like an escape. Seeing a life you want, and wish you had, but it'll be a long time before that life is reality (if you can make it reality within your lifetime).

I love strategy games. That's probably my favorite genre.
But I'm really weary of that kind "virtual life creating".

But hey, more power to you. I'm most certainly not hating on you guys...
It this was a Zelda thread, I'd probably ask you why the guy has a girl name, or what's the deal with all the elfs, but who really has the time to hate on Sims?

ACSAPA

I love strategy games. That's probably my favorite genre.
But I'm really weary of that kind "virtual life creating".

But hey, more power to you. I'm most certainly not hating on you guys...
It this was a Zelda thread, I'd probably ask you why the guy has a girl name, or what's the deal with all the elfs, but who really has the time to hate on Sims?
Oh, God. People would not like that if you did that. Zelda's actually the princess that Link (the boy) is trying to save. They're actually not elves. That's just how the normal people look in Hyrule. Don't question it. That's Nintendo's creativity at work. If you see I'm not annoyed, it's because I like the Legend of Zelda series, but I'm not a super fan like some people are.

gats

I used to play a ton of Sims 1 as a kid on the Computer. I never really take the game seriously, I would just find unique ways to make my sims miserable or die.