Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Still a popular title in two more years?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

troutski

It's been nearly two years since GTA V was released, and it's amazing for a two-year old game to remain this popular. Do you think the game can remain popular in another two years? I'm positive that's going to be the case, thanks to support from Rockstar and the fun of GTA Online.

Squigly

Probably, GTA IV is still going strong on Steam. I think online multiplayer and modding have really helped to keep the game alive.

Given that GTA IV is still popular on both PC and console, I think that GTA V will be around for a long time, given its fantastic online mode and its vast array of things to do in both Online and single player.

Wubwub

I think like every other GTA game it has massive potential to stay relevant for a very long time. I doubt it would still be as talked about in two years, but seeing as they made this one so complete I think it will remain a classic for a very long time just like many of its predecessors.

ACSAPA

I think that if they keep adding new DLC , it'll be popular for a long time. GTA V is more than just a game,
it's part of pop culture now and people will be making references to it and videos about it for a long time to come.

xlSynergy

Yeah, it's still really popular. Also, it's coming out for PC in a little over a month, and it's going to be popular for even longer, especially with the mods. I see this game being popular for a minimum of 2+ years.

Wubwub

I think that if they keep adding new DLC , it'll be popular for a long time. GTA V is more than just a game,
it's part of pop culture now and people will be making references to it and videos about it for a long time to come.
Very true. This latest version is just so full and well rounded that they could just use it as a foundation and keep on adding some bits and pieces and it would still be entertaining because it has a very well made core.

Yeah, it is very possible this game will still be popular in a year or two. You can always find something to do if you're creative. Also, the fact that Rockstar keeps adding content to the game means it will stay relevant for a long time.

troutski

Honestly, I could see people still playing even if Rockstar ended the DLC for the game today. There's enough content there to last for months on end, and that's a great accomplishment.

If it gets released for PC soon then it will achieve popularity for a long time. The mod makers are going to have a field day with this game and it will blow the console version out of the water.

ACSAPA

There's also the social aspect. Even if they stopped making DLC, I've heard people say that playing online with real people makes it feel like a different game each time because of the playing style of various players.

AmenoKaji

Seeing how long Rockstar takes to make GTA's this game will remain popular until the next version of the game comes out, more so since they have a online element to the game. Add in the possibility of DLC and MOds for the pc version, it will last a really long time i think.

FuZyOn

It'll probably remain relevant for at least a year but I think it's going to die out in 2-3 years. GTA VI will be right around the corner then so I don't think Rockstar are going to suffer too much.

niiro17

Well, because of the mods and the updates for the Online multiplayer that keeps GTA V still popular And also because of the YouTubers too for playing them.

Wubwub

Honestly, I could see people still playing even if Rockstar ended the DLC for the game today. There's enough content there to last for months on end, and that's a great accomplishment.
Very true. As with any other GTA game, you could replay it just to riot or play one of the many mini games. I'd probably still even be playing some of the older versions again today if my consoles weren't gone.

I think they'll probably continue to make GTA V a really popular game. Unless they release something like GTA VI or something, I think the GTA V will be dominating the market still. But who knows.