Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

TopRacer

I really like Sitcoms. My favorites are Friends, The 90's show and The Big Bang Theory. It's great because Comedy Central always have dozens of Friends episodes laying everyday, so some days I'll just sit down and watch hours on end of Friends.

ChristosR

Well i usually watch sitcoms when im eating. My favorites are HIMYM( Gotta love Barney!) Two and a half men and The big bang theory. But i cant watch one episode per week, im waiting for each season to end to watch it altogether.

a bean

too many to list really but a top 10...

bob newhart show [70s]
mash
cheers
cosby show [especially early years]
bbt
murphy brown
the other newhart show [80s]
i dream of jeanie
gilligan's island
happy days

i'm probably leaving something out

randee555

I loved sitcoms too. Right now I love Big Bang Theory and Modern Family. There are a ton of old ones I loved but these are my newer favorite shows. I didn't watch either one or them until nothing was on one day and now I'm hooked!

Rocketman

I'm a 90s kid so I like Seinfeld and Friends. I absolutely hate laugh tracks though. They make sitcoms really annoying to watch for me.

I think sitcoms are funny, I just don't watch too many of them. I am more of a action and adventure show watcher. I like watching shows that have some type of plot to them and actually have a storyline.

CeliVega

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
*Clap clap clap clap*

This is actually the first sitcom that I really, really adore. The chemistry between the characters is all so great, the scriptwriting is excellent, and it's amazing how well they can make use of such small spaces. You got to be kidding if you didn't recognize the song :p

Oakster

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
*Clap clap clap clap*

This is actually the first sitcom that I really, really adore. The chemistry between the characters is all so great, the scriptwriting is excellent, and it's amazing how well they can make use of such small spaces. You got to be kidding if you didn't recognize the song :p

Growing up I was never into Friends, I was more of a Seinfeld guy, but a couple of years ago I watched through the entire series in about a month, it's really great, I guess I changed, since the episodes were the same :)

CeliVega

Growing up I was never into Friends, I was more of a Seinfeld guy, but a couple of years ago I watched through the entire series in about a month, it's really great, I guess I changed, since the episodes were the same :)

All 10 (or is it 8? I forgot) seasons in a month?! I couldn't do something like that >_> I usually have to take a break after a few episodes to "take a break", or watch something else. That's why I am never a good tv series marathoner :p

And Seinfeld! I have always wanted to finish the series but it's so hard to accomplish that these days :( I usually watch the reruns from tv and I love any scenes with Kramer in it XD

Oakster

All 10 (or is it 8? I forgot) seasons in a month?! I couldn't do something like that >_> I usually have to take a break after a few episodes to "take a break", or watch something else. That's why I am never a good tv series marathoner :p

And Seinfeld! I have always wanted to finish the series but it's so hard to accomplish that these days :( I usually watch the reruns from tv and I love any scenes with Kramer in it XD

It helps that I watched all of it when I was playing an MMO (SWTOR at the time) during the marathon.
I just put the show in one screen and game away in the other, I can just split my attention between both that I catch the story of the show and not die horribly in the game :)

Wubwub

The only sitcom I've watched from start to finish is Friends, but mostly because it was the only collection available to me at the time. I tend to watch episodes of whatever show pops up while I change channels, but I especially like Cheers.

jbeavis100

These days most sitcoms suck compared to the stuff from the early 2000's and back. all the jokes are these really nasty sex jokes that I really don't want to hear..

I really enjoyed How I Met Your Mother up until the end. Now, I only really have Big Bang Theory as my main source of Sitcom when I want to have a good laugh.