Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

PolyRace Set For Launch In March

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
A

Alex Bean

poly-630x300.png

“PolyRace”, the hovercraft racing game that is reminiscent of pod racing in the “Star Wars” movies, allows you to choose between four hovercrafts – each with its own physic properties and unique sci-fi hulls – as you hurtle through randomized tracklines navigating valleys, hills and mountains. Players need to avoid collisions while maneuvering long straight […]
Z4wePT8DrjI

Continue reading...

Squigly

It's a nifty little game, but I definitely feel that the graphics leave much to be desired. We're way past 2005 already.

Wubwub

I'm not particularly interested in this genre and the look of this game doesn't make it more appealing to me but that said I think it would still be worth a try because I've been wrong about games before where I first thought I wouldn't like it but after trying it out I couldn't put the controller down anymore.

Denis Hard

This is one game I'll very much be interested in taking a look at/play.

I don't mind the graphics. They could be better but I love such games and actually until recently had a flash game on my PC. The graphics were much worse.

roley

Well! I am looking to play it but not now because my laptop is 2GB RAM and 550GB HD and with 1GB graphics.But looking to buy Alienware laptop to play awesome games and feel the real thrill.Hoping to be a fantastic game.