Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Susime

Does anyone else enjoy a spot of off-roading now and again? With the vast amount of countryside available I find it hard not to drive around on the country trails and off of them. Where are your favourite places or routes?

My favourite route at the moment has been driving around the coast starting West of Paleto Bay and going South. Usually with a Sanches bike. Really great fun! I think I got as far as the military base or just South of it where the coast starts getting steep cliffs and rocks on the waterline. With the rocks I managed to get over a few by stopping, then moving off but holding the control stick down so as to lift the front wheel up, almost trial bike style, to get onto the next one. I did alright until I overshot one and the bike landed in the water.

FuZyOn

Mmm... I do it sometimes but not that often. I mostly just go with a plane and fly over the city since the scenery is so beautiful.

niiro17

I like off-roading it feels so nice because it has no cars only cactus and rocks. I love Sanchez bike and when it come to off road cars I like the new dlc car Brawler.

Does anyone else enjoy a spot of off-roading now and again? With the vast amount of countryside available I find it hard not to drive around on the country trails and off of them. Where are your favourite places or routes?

My favourite route at the moment has been driving around the coast starting West of Paleto Bay and going South. Usually with a Sanches bike. Really great fun! I think I got as far as the military base or just South of it where the coast starts getting steep cliffs and rocks on the waterline. With the rocks I managed to get over a few by stopping, then moving off but holding the control stick down so as to lift the front wheel up, almost trial bike style, to get onto the next one. I did alright until I overshot one and the bike landed in the water.

I definitely love me some off-roading! Especially every time I go to Sandy Shores, I can't help myself but go around and explore the desert. This truly is a fantastic game, and I'm really glad they added the desert/rural area to the map, as that's my favorite, by far.

Susime

I like off-roading it feels so nice because it has no cars only cactus and rocks. I love Sanchez bike and when it come to off road cars I like the new dlc car Brawler.

Try the Sanchez but in first-person if you have that option. It really gives you a whole new perspective while whizzing around the countryside. I swear I also felt a little vertigo when I misjudged a corner today and flew off a steep drop! Have you tried pulling stunts on the bike? with the "seawall" at Sandy Shores I've been using it as a ramp to perform backflips and again in first-person.