Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

No More Guitar Hero

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

ACSAPA

It is a bit disheartening to see developers phone in the sequel but I guess it happens in any industry. I think they will be making the new guitar hero as full as they can though since they probably will want to make a big splash with their reintroduction into the market.
I think they might have had to rush, so they'd still have a game come out in time to compete with Just Dance 2015. They should have just devoted the proper amount of time to making a quality game. In any case, I'm sure that Guitar Hero will come out, guns blazing, making a game that'll really capture their market again.

ACSAPA

I didn't want realism, I wanted fun. That's why I play these games. Guitar Hero was super unrealistic too, even if some people thought they could pick up a real guitar after playing it.

But yeah, it definitely fased away quickly. Hell, I think DJ Hero 2 had just come out when they announced that the franchise as a whole was canceled... really sad, it had potential. Specially because it had some cool mixes.
I never even got to play DJ Hero. It looked like it was going to be cool, and I like the music that DJs usually play (EDM). I can also tolerate some rap, so I would have enjoyed the game.

troutski

I was always the person that could play Guitar Hero's expert songs on the controller (for the games that let you use the controller instead of the guitar). I never understood why that came so naturally to me.

Wubwub

I think they might have had to rush, so they'd still have a game come out in time to compete with Just Dance 2015. They should have just devoted the proper amount of time to making a quality game. In any case, I'm sure that Guitar Hero will come out, guns blazing, making a game that'll really capture their market again.
Yeah that does tend to happen to some games and it's why I'm a bit forgiving when I see bad products but of course it still sucks that people are having to pay for subpar things. On guitar hero, I totally agree. They would be wise to capitalize on a fan base that would probably be very happy to see their return and if they disappoint they might be giving up a lot of profits in future sequels.

ACSAPA

Yeah that does tend to happen to some games and it's why I'm a bit forgiving when I see bad products but of course it still sucks that people are having to pay for subpar things. On guitar hero, I totally agree. They would be wise to capitalize on a fan base that would probably be very happy to see their return and if they disappoint they might be giving up a lot of profits in future sequels.
Yeah, I agree with that. People weren't so forgiving of Sonic '06, though. I personally didn't think it was all that bad. My daughter's copy wasn't even close to being as glitched up as the horror stories I've been hearing online. Still, I do agree that SEGA rushed and could have done better. Oh, deadlines. They really can sometimes make or break a game.

Wubwub

Yeah, I agree with that. People weren't so forgiving of Sonic '06, though. I personally didn't think it was all that bad. My daughter's copy wasn't even close to being as glitched up as the horror stories I've been hearing online. Still, I do agree that SEGA rushed and could have done better. Oh, deadlines. They really can sometimes make or break a game.
Yeah if only they made more "makes" than "breaks" lol. I've seen a lot of crappy games only to find out later that they were rushed which is why I'm a lot more forgiving now whenever game release dates are delayed.