New Strife MOBA Gameplay Footage

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by RGC Admin, Sep 4, 2014.

1. RGC Admin

RGC Admin Administrator Staff Member

IGN released multiplayer gameplay footage from Strife, which is currently in Open Beta. Strife pits two teams of players against one another with the goal being to destroy the central structure of your opponents' base.

Here's a recent press release from PAX Prime:

[​IMG]

2. KKrage

KKrage Member

The only MOBA game I play is League of Legends, and that looks pretty similar, few players battling each other with turret's help and with lanes and with some jungle to ambush with.

3. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I would say that this game looks interesting. I've heard about it and people say that you have to think in the game more than in a game like LoL. There is also more combat in this game than in LoL and therefore it might me more fun to play if you want to play a game just for fun and not ranked or anything. I'll probably try it out soon and we'll see what is this game really about.

4. ray king

ray king Member

Wow, thats my type of game. This game is supposed to be easy to learn and features are made simpler than other MOBA's. That means you can concentrate more on your fighting and team gameplay. New features like having your own pet looks like an awesome addition in a MOBA.