Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

NASCAR 14 NASCAR Games Boring?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Denis Hard

Me too. I prefer arcade type racing games because there's a lot more to do in them. As for nascar the one I liked the most was Daytona although I think that was not totally realistic as well so to me it wasn't too boring even after multiple plays.
Realistic is one thing but what can they bring in to make the games even more enjoyable? I think their options are limited and eventually after it's possible to to make it feel like you are actually a Nascar driver [thanks to VR], what next for Nascar?

Wubwub

Realistic is one thing but what can they bring in to make the games even more enjoyable? I think their options are limited and eventually after it's possible to to make it feel like you are actually a Nascar driver [thanks to VR], what next for Nascar?
For me it will be new because I've never played a nascar game before but you're right realism is not the best or only way to make it enjoyable.

demitri

I never felt bored of Nascar games. It depends on the choice of the individual. I think this game is for those people who want realistic visual and sound effect in a game. Graphics are not too bad to play. I would love to play this game every day.

I don't like this game. I use to play it in the past but I never like any title of this game. This game is a bit boring as there not many things to do with it. I don't like the cars used in it and don't like the control too.

I think realism in racing games aren't as fun as fantasy races like Mario Kart or Crash Team Racing. You don't get power ups and you don't get to hit other players with missiles and other traps. That's kinda what makes racing games more fun, the ability to outwit your opponent by using a multitude of weapons, shortcuts and speed boosts. With realism racing, it's just a race, knowing when to turn, knowing when to accelerate, and that's about it. Where's the fun in that?
True.