Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Most memorable mission yet ? (any version)

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

wowtgp

The last mission in GTA V when you have to choose between the two protagonist. Only one of them is going to remain alive as you will have to shoot the other one.

edthebig

First one that comes to mind is 'Keep your friends close' from Vice City. What's yours?

I can't quite remember the name, but the first mission in GTA San Andreas will always hold a special place in my heart. Also the mission where you have to burn a whole field of weed, I cant quite remember the name of that one either.

teabwoi

To me I think that the most memorable mission is the mission from GTA 5 the last one when you have to rob the big guys and then you have to drill into safe underground and then you have to take the gold away on a helicopter.

BRyze

The Union Depository Heist was probably my favorite mission. I chose to do it the stealthy way and still ended up having a massive shootout. I think all of the heist in the game were planned out well. But the Union Depository heist was just incredible.

ACSAPA

Out of the GTA5 endings, Ending C's mission was the most memorable. It was the most extravagant and exciting of the last missions. It's the best ending as well.

ACSAPA

We've all also mentioned the Torture mission. Of course we have. That was brutal, and a bit gratuitous to make us (the players) do that. They didn't have to make that part interactive.

xlSynergy

Ermmm Vice City was good with the mansion mission to take over the mansion where you kill Diaz i believe his name is then kill all his gang.

Yea I loved that mission. Amazing game, had a lot of fun missions, but yeah. The mansion mission was fun.

Squigly

One of the GTA V missions where you have to help a father save his son from gangsters. It shows both the strength of family bonds and the darkness of the criminal world.

Wubwub

I can't remember specific missions anymore and more so their titles, but if remember enjoying myself most whenever I could use helicopters because it's one of my favorite things to do in GTA. I'd usually go out of my way to find a helicopter for some missions even if it wasn't necessary because it was just easier to fly than to struggle with roads and traffic.

ACSAPA

I mean, I suppose that the mission where Michael and Franklin chase after his stolen boat is memorable. I simply think it's because of Michael's idiot of a son. You get to see a little more of the family issues in the beginning of the game.

ACSAPA

Another from earlier in the game was the LifeInvvader mission. Where you called the guy running LifeInvader while he was live on TV, and his phone exploded. I still thought that mission, though a bit mild was funny and still a bit crazy. It's almost like that mission was a teaser for the craziness of the other missions.

ACSAPA

Yea I loved that mission. Amazing game, had a lot of fun missions, but yeah. The mansion mission was fun.
That was a cool mission, but I think they were only talking about GTA5. What's wrong? Did nothing stand out in GTA5 for you?

GenevB

OP you got a point right there. Keep your friends close is a classic and epic mission, one of the firsts. I think I'm going to play a little vice city right now.