Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Media: MXGP 2 | Glen Helen Gameplay

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Seriously though, is there really no sound in-game? The sound of the motor may seem realistic, but you wouldn't be able to get pumped about racing when all you hear in the background is the constant grinding of the motor. They meant well, I can see that, but having no songs or at least a tune playing in the background would definitely make the gaming experience boring a bit too quickly, and you have to either play something else in the background for music, or they would add them as DLC. Hopefully not the second one.

FuZyOn

Seriously though, is there really no sound in-game? The sound of the motor may seem realistic, but you wouldn't be able to get pumped about racing when all you hear in the background is the constant grinding of the motor. They meant well, I can see that, but having no songs or at least a tune playing in the background would definitely make the gaming experience boring a bit too quickly, and you have to either play something else in the background for music, or they would add them as DLC. Hopefully not the second one.
Yeah, I noticed that as well. In game it's not that bad though, I get pumped when I run around with a bike and I can always open Youtube to add some classic NFS music.