Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Making Money Online.....

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Farrah

If you live in US I would definitely recommend MTurk. You can make 8-10 bucks there. Other then that if you live in Europe clickworker is a good option. You work as a freelancer writer and get payed quite a bit.

I have tried looking at Mturk, I have applied to some projects but never hear back.

It is! I've made lots of money with sites that people recommended to me over there, they've got lots of suggestions and lots of tricks. Definitely worth reading.

ReinaDIa

So do you have to promote what you wrote to generate views, or do they get regular traffic anyway?
They get regular traffic but it's entirely up to you if you want to promote what you write in other places. You also get a referral link and make money every time someone signs up using it.

ReinaDIa

If you live in US I would definitely recommend MTurk. You can make 8-10 bucks there. Other then that if you live in Europe clickworker is a good option. You work as a freelancer writer and get payed quite a bit.
I use Mturk as well and have made quite a bit of money off of it.

ellegirl

There are several great ways to make money online! I'll make a list below:
  1. Amazon Turk- mturk.com
  2. Zirtual Assistant- zirtual.com
  3. Blog Mutt- blogmutt.com
  4. Yahoo writer- Yahoo.com

ReinaDIa

You could also give PTC sites a try. I tried it and it really wasn't for me. They usually have a low pay threshold but it takes forever to reach it since you get paid anywhere from .001 cent to .01 cent.
You can also try things like Odesk, fiverr, and freelancer. I tried those but It's kind of difficult to get into the market though and get work since you're bidding against others for the work.

Farrah

You could also give PTC sites a try. I tried it and it really wasn't for me. They usually have a low pay threshold but it takes forever to reach it since you get paid anywhere from .001 cent to .01 cent.
You can also try things like Odesk, fiverr, and freelancer. I tried those but It's kind of difficult to get into the market though and get work since you're bidding against others for the work.

yeah I tried this .... unfortunately I wasn't patient enough to literally make pennies a day.

davis

MTurk is the only serious contender mentioned here. Everything else is a joke and it's even worse if you don't live in US. I hear content writers make decent cash but I'm not that good with words to try it.

Yep. If you're not from the US, mTurk simply tells you that you don't qualify and the buggers take 2-3 days to get this simple message across via email.

ReinaDIa

MTurk is the only serious contender mentioned here. Everything else is a joke and it's even worse if you don't live in US. I hear content writers make decent cash but I'm not that good with words to try it.
I agree about Mturk really being the only thing worth the time and effort but even with Mturk, some of the requestors are jokes. Some try to get away with only paying a penny or so to do work that takes you 10-15 minutes to complete or is near impossible to finish in the time they give you. Then there are the ones who reject arbitrarily just to get out of paying.

There are other crowdsourcing sites including cloudcrowd and clickworker. I've tried Cloudcrowd which requires a facebook account. didn't really care for it. There's another called Clickworker that claims to pay nine bucks an hour but I also tried that and the work there is scarce.

There's also megatypers.com and that's literally just typing captchas. From my experience, there isn't a whole lot of work there either and you have to be invited to join. Humanatic basically has you listen to phone calls and then categorize them.
In the Google Play store there's an app called Locket which pays you a penny each time you unlock your phone. It's only available for Android users only though.

I know this was sort of long winded but my point is, you're not going to get rich off any of these sites. In order to make any decent amount of pocket change, you'd have to invest time in more than one.

Last edited: