Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Mac or PC?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Farrah

It sounds like you should teach your kid how to use the Internet responsibly, install AdBlock, put a password on downloads, etc.

Don't blame the computer for the problems your child causes!

oh brother..... well it was just an example take it easy with the exclamation marks...funny i don't have to take all those extra steps on a mac.... just sayin

RedStreak40

I would have to say PC. I used to have a mac that I only used for my digital art, but it was too much of a hassle to go from computer to computer. Also, keeping in mind that I am a gamer, PC is obviously the better choice for me. Although, now that I think about it I should really upgrade my PC to run some of the newer games.

mssfgaming

The Mac is a great design computer and the software is great. And the virus-free thing actually works and it really is a great thing. However, I'm a gamer so I love PC, where the installing of the games are so much better and the variety of mods are more broad in the Windows software.

gats

There isn't much that you could accomplish on a MAC that a PC couldn't do just as efficiently. The security argument is becoming less relevant as there are way more security holes in MAC OSX than Linux or other UNIX operating systems.

pristine

In my opinion, both are equal but I have to go with PC. The only reason being why I choose PC is because I have one :). I never owned a mac but maybe in the future I will get one. Besides, they aren't as bad as people say.

randee555

Well I'm a pc gal and have always been. On the other hand, I have never used a mac so I don't personally know it's capabilities. Rather than learn something new, I'm gonna just stick to what I know for now.

I would prefer to have a Mac, however for the price I would definitely go with PC. The only reason I would make that decision is because of the price of both computer brands.

Dez97

Mac all the way, they are way better computers than any others out there, and they will last you for years to come which a pc won't.

FosterTXT

I prefer a PC over Mac mostly because there are much more games released on the PC than the Mac. I also prefer a PC because I am already familiar on how to use it. I find Macs to be strange to navigate through.

rossonomous

I have both. But I prefer PC.

The "once you go mac, you never go back" statement is ridiculous. They are both very different and have their own various positives and negatives.

I've tried both Mac and PC. Personally, I prefer the PC over the Mac any day. There's just so much more that you can do on a PC than you can on a Mac. But if you're doing video editing and such, then definitely go for the Mac. It's best for making videos for sure. The PC is good all around though.

Wubwub

I used to not get the hype of Macs as well until I got to try one. Now I'm a fan and while I still appreciate Windows for some functions, I much prefer Apple laptops now especially for leisurely activities. I still like working on a Windows laptop though since I'm much more used to its interface and buttons.