Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Mоtосrоss Mаdnеss

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Robcat

I оnly plаyеd thе dеmо sо I саn writе а rеviеw оn thе stоrе but fоr thе lоvе оf gоd if yоu аrе thinking аbоut buying this likе i wаs thеn PLаY THе DеMо.
Thе physiсs аrе bаd...vеry bаd. Mоtосrоss Mаdnеss frоm thе 90s fееls mоrе rеаlistiс thаn this. Hесk thе XBLа сrаzy vеrsiоn оf Mоtосrоss Mаdnеss fоr thе 360 with its Mii's оr whаtеvеr thеy аrе саllеd оn xbоx plаys bеttеr аnd is аlоt mоrе fun thаn this.
Thе physiсs just fееl wrоng оn mаny lеvеls, thе visuаls in sсrееns lооk grеаt but in mоtiоn thеy аrе vеry vеry pооr. Why dоеsnt thе асtuаl trасk rеасt tо thе bikеs? Thаts prеtty bаsiс whеn yоu соnsidеr а mоdеrn gpu саn еаsily hаndlе tеssеlаtiоn.
Just stаy сlеаr оf this. еvеn оn sаlе its nоt wоrth it.

SirJoe

That's why you should give MXGP2 a try. I'm sure that it will be much better then Motocross Madness.

pwarbi

The physics of the game have come under a lot of criticism to be honest, and not just on the demo but on the full game. It does tend to spoil the game and if you're looking for a realistic moto-x game then unfortunately this isn't going to be what you're looking for.

JoshPosh

Well check the video of MM2. This is not a simulation. It is a arcade style game as most of these jumps cannot be landed. If you did you would break your hips or back upon impact.

justrace

That's why you should give MXGP2 a try. I'm sure that it will be much better then Motocross Madness.
I think that game is for the kids. Well, for the professional gamers like us, MXGP2 is the best and I think you should try it. I bet you will like it. It's worth it in my opinion. So, check it out and then comment.

justrace

Well check the video of MM2. This is not a simulation. It is a arcade style game as most of these jumps cannot be landed. If you did you would break your hips or back upon impact.

The graphics of the game is really cool and I love the animated environment but this is not a exciting game in my cs opinion because the graphics is not very advanced unlike other games. I think the size of the game is very low.

pwarbi

That's pretty much what I was saying as well, and for those who want a realistic game that mirrors MotoX in real life, then MXGP2 isn't going to be the game for them.

Would a more simulation based game though have been better or sold more copies though? While I would have liked to have seen a more realistic game, that doesn't mean that the majority of others would and the arcade style of racing games have been around for a lot longer than the simulation games so who knows, only time will tell by the amount it sells if they have got the game right or not.

likeandba

I agree with all the members here, I also believe that MXGP2 is a better game and it has initiated a tough competition for the other developers because it is a wonderful game and almost all the gamers have rated it high.

FuZyOn

I feel like MXGP is more realistic but if you're looking for a goofy game that's fun to play then definitely give Motocross Madness a try, both are really fun but it depends if you care about realism.

Krovvy

I feel like any game called "Motocross Madness" will turn out bad. It sounds like a bad, throwaway PS1 game! Maybe it's goofy fun like others are saying though, but I don't plan on ever playing it personally. I'll stick to more realistic motocross games.

SirJoe

I think that game is for the kids. Well, for the professional gamers like us, MXGP2 is the best and I think you should try it. I bet you will like it. It's worth it in my opinion. So, check it out and then comment.
I don't know but I will give motorbike madness a try but I am really enjoying MXGP2. When I am done playing MXGP2 I will look for motorbike madness and then say something.