Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Like it or hate it?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Rocketman

Mobile games aren't really quality for me, but they are cheap, and they are convenient. I can always carry an iPod around in my pocket, but I can't say the same for something like a DS. For certain types of games like tower defense, I think they're best played with a touch screen.

I enjoy playing games on my smartphone. Although I think that it's better to play games on PC (laptop, computer) or either tablets.

jurew2

I like mobile games just to pass time when I'm bored or I have nothing else to do, but I don't play them when I have the chance to play PC or console games, because in my view consoles and PCs are superior to the mobile phones when it comes to games. I like having a big screen like a screen on tv or my computer, because I get more involved into the game and it makes me feel like I'm in the games and not like mobile phones when I have to stare to that little screen.

MissBin

I liked in the time i was in school, but now i prefer PC gaming because it offers you much more fun and it's easier to play with a mouse and keyboard i would say. So mobile gaming is great when you got really nothing to do and are bored so going on store and downloading a game is quick and best solution to burn some free time in that case.

Wubwub

@jurew2 I agree and I think the mobile game developers realize this too which is why they keep it as casual as they do so you can just pick it up and put it down as you please. I think it will take a long time until mobile technology comes close to console games and I'm not even sure they would try to.

Wubwub

Mobile gaming is only good on the go. I almost never play on my phone when I'm at home.
Agreed. At home where PC or consoles are available, there is almost no need to resort to mobile games. I think they are best for playing in short bursts when sitting idly somewhere or waiting in line.

ray king

Whats to hate about mobile gaming. I wouldn't call it the ultimate platform to play a game, and it would never be an alternative for me to play games. But the very fact that I can play a game when I am outside while I have time to kill is just awesome. And this is especially great when you are on a holiday and stuck in a car traveling for a long duration.

Wubwub

Whats to hate about mobile gaming. I wouldn't call it the ultimate platform to play a game, and it would never be an alternative for me to play games. But the very fact that I can play a game when I am outside while I have time to kill is just awesome. And this is especially great when you are on a holiday and stuck in a car traveling for a long duration.
Yeah, people shouldn't really compare it to PC gaming or any other similar alternative because it's meant just for casual use. Kind of like what Tetris probably was back then compared to console games. It's just a fun way to game on portable devices.

Kamarsun1

For me I am not sure if I like mobile gaming much. I do enjoy playing a gameboy and a 3DS and all that, but mobile phones and gaming really don't mix imo. I prefer a console to anything really, but if I have to play on a handheld anything, it'll be a classic gameboy, gb advace, or DS.
I like playing on the PSP, and I use to play on the old gameboy back in the, but the mobile games just don't interest me that much. The graphic quality is just to low for me, but it's getting better.

Maxx Johnson

I dislike mobile gaming. All it does is take up un-necessary space on your phone, and it is uncomfortable as heck. I personally don't like playing games like racing games, the controls are wonky and I don't like it.

mssfgaming

Mobile Games obviously has it's ups and downs. Most people will argue that mobile gaming is too casual and shouldn't be considered as actually gaming but those people are just way too cynical about that. Of course mobile gaming is gaming, maybe not the standard level of it or the same quality but there are certainly some amazing mobile games out there. I personally like it, because it's on the go on your phone and for people who argue with the point of handheld console, it just looks weird taking it out every time you go out when you could just pull out your phone and that's it.

Wubwub

I like playing on the PSP, and I use to play on the old gameboy back in the, but the mobile games just don't interest me that much. The graphic quality is just to low for me, but it's getting better.
I think the graphics are already fine at this point. The biggest thing missing in my opinion is deeper gameplay mechanics. Usually mobile games will be structured to be played with in short bursts while games on PSP are made to be played for a long time, so if those types of games eventually come to mobile I think it will do well.

I don't like mobile gaming at all, unless it's just for things like angry birds or other simple games like that. Anything more complex on a mobile will make you dread the lack of a controller.

Wubwub

I don't like mobile gaming at all, unless it's just for things like angry birds or other simple games like that. Anything more complex on a mobile will make you dread the lack of a controller.
I agree. I've been looking for some games that give a console feel but they all have turned out to be just cheap copies and they don't live up to it at all. Some of the mobile games are great for specifically touch controls though.

FuZyOn

I prefer PC gaming over mobile gaming 100%. I don't play games on my phone anymore except for a couple time-wasters that I play when I'm bored.