Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Just Cause 3 Gameplay Demo

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

teabwoi

I had a look at that video and I can tell you that just by watching that I am seriously thinking about getting this game. I had just cause 2 and every single time that I got to the level where you had to fly the jet from the air base the game would stick. Other than that I had lots of fun and cool action when playing the game.

Looking at the video for this new one I think that I will just give it sometime and then I will get the game.

Wubwub

I've never played this game but some of the kids in my family have and they swear by it, and I have seen them play it so I definitely know how good it is. I'm probably going to pick this up to gift the. In the near future and hopefully the will let me borrow the controller once in a while lol.

Susime

Meeeh, when a game is that epic you make sure to pre-order it! :p Mow a lawn, eat only beans and rice for meals - everything to get your hands on it ASAP. I'm j/k, I sound like an addicted person who hasn't gotten his dose of drugs in a week.
Maybe the games are your drugs ;)

That...would actually explain a lot as to why I can't put some games down....

FuZyOn

Maybe the games are your drugs ;)

That...would actually explain a lot as to why I can't put some games down....
Well, that's kind of true. A video game addiction may be as bad as a drug addiction, it all depends. I know people who spend at least 10 hours/day playing video games, and their lifes are miserable. Not judging anyone, but I'm just saying.