Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Jurassic World (Fastest movie to hit one billion dollars)

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

mssfgaming

I was so surprised to find out that Jurassic World is the fastest movie to ever reach one billion dollars. It took 13 days to reach that milestone. I was very shocked to hear that, THAT movie hit one billion the fastest. Other movies like Avatar or even Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 would probably the best guess in reaching that record but it was Jurassic World. Not saying that movie was a disaster at all, but the movie wasn’t anything special. Sure, maybe the nostalgia made a lot of fans go there, and the movie itself wasn’t terrible, it was enjoyable blockbuster romp. What do you guys think about Jurassic World? Was it okay or just plain terrible for you? It was somewhere around the middle for me.

Wubwub

That was very surprising to me as well and I'm sure many movie fans didn't see it coming too. I'm honestly not sure how it somehow became more successful than superhero movies even though I myself have gotten less and less interested with those over the years.

peelout247

I'll give credit where its due as far as recapturing that feel from the very first film they nailed it. But I didn't feel the plot or the distracting nature of that woman in the white dress was worth the money it got. I mean, I nearly fell asleep 3 times watching it even though the fight scene at the end was pretty cool.

Billion dollars cool, no but lets see whats next for this title.

FuZyOn

Jurassic World was really well done and I enjoyed watching it, the nostalgia aspect definitely pushed the movie high. I agree that for the hype it got it felt underwhelming, but it's not a bad movie at all.

filmjunkie08

There are many movies that are better than this one. I am surprised that this film has earned so much. I wonder in which country Jurassic earned the most money?

rz3300

Well I am sorry to everyone out there, but I really did not care too much for this one. I think I did make a pretty big mistake of watching the original not too long before seeing this one, but oh well. There was a lot of nostalgia attached to it, which I liked, but I just expected something a little more and something more unique, and I just did not think that I got it. I was a little unimpressed with Chris Pratt and his acting too, which was too bad. Just my opinion, though, and it certainly did well so others probably differ, but thanks for sharing.