Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Is this available on Android yet?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
I think they eventually will release a low quality version with a similar storyline and same characters but really why would you want something like that after playing the real game?

nicotta

lol I agree with you Spiral Architect, rather play it on a tv in my room than on a 4 inch device any day, besides it wouldn't be as good that's for sure.

Qamra

Oh god that would be some kind of miracle if it came out on Android! I'd be the first buyer lol. Imagine how powerful a tablet/phone would have to be to support that! But a small world version would be nice... Maybe an app with simple graphics and original story line would succeed. But there is no way it would be any close to full version

xlzqwerty1

Original Poster is either a troll or an idiot.
Please, do some research about games before posting a topic like this. GTA V, with it being a next gen game with this kind of graphical fidelity and filesize, hah, you wish it were on Android. Maybe in 20 years it will be on mobile devices. Not only are GTA IV and GTA V both huge in file size, but the processing power that is required to run the game is something phones are not even close to achieving yet.

GetFresh

It's not going to be on any mobile devices for a while that's for sure. The game isn't even on the PC yet. I'm pretty sure it's going to take a lot of time and effort to develop a mobile version since it has so many amazing features.

GetFresh

Pshhh, not that fast. It's going to be quite a while before GTA V will be developed for mobile devices. It takes a lot of time and dedication to develop such a great game with so many features of a mobile devices. Maybe around 2015 it will come out.

sn1

Wow lol I hardly expect it to be on PC yet alone mobile devices or tablets lol just keep dreaming though.