Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Is it worth getting for the iPad?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

overcast

I don't think the cost justifies the gameplay on small devices. So if you are playing the game on console then it's good enough for that time only. I won't be spending on the tablet devices. I am more into PC or the console. So I'd only prefer the installation and game experience on those devices.

jakub1

I don't think the cost justifies the gameplay on small devices. So if you are playing the game on console then it's good enough for that time only. I won't be spending on the tablet devices. I am more into PC or the console. So I'd only prefer the installation and game experience on those devices.
I agree, not only is it expensive but the size of the iPad is far too small to really enjoy the game.

overcast

I agree, not only is it expensive but the size of the iPad is far too small to really enjoy the game.
Yes the gaming experience just does not compute on Apple devices. Windows based laptops and desktops are good for gaming. Apple's laptops and Ipad series is not really a gaming platform though.

FolkArtist

I suppose you would have to make that decision yourself but the "Chinatown Wars" works on android tablets and smartphones also-so you should be just fine with using it on the ipad as well. They say it has a good look when using it on the ipad so if thats all you have as far as devices go-I would enjoy yourself and have a good time.

jakub1

I suppose you would have to make that decision yourself but the "Chinatown Wars" works on android tablets and smartphones also-so you should be just fine with using it on the ipad as well. They say it has a good look when using it on the ipad so if thats all you have as far as devices go-I would enjoy yourself and have a good time.
I think it looks good due to the smaller screen.

overcast

Smaller screen requires less rendering power. And so the CPU used would be less. And that in turn helps the device. So I think ipad should be good enough.

overcast

I know many people who had some of the tablets on the heat. Which makes the ipad specific issues that come around. I guess on that note i'd say android tablet seems to be good on starters.

overcast

It's expensive and gives same performance like the cheap android device. so this is one reason I think it's not much worth getting an ipad.

Slashman8

It's expensive and gives same performance like the cheap android device. so this is one reason I think it's not much worth getting an ipad.
One upside to it is that it is a bit bigger than a phone, so pressing keys would be a bit easier.