Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Rabbu

I give GTA V a good 8/10. The docked points are mostly for the stuttering frame rate that was prevalent throughout a lot of the game play. Thankfully the game play is good enough to ignore the stuttering! If the PS4 version is more stable than I'd bump it to a 9.5/10. since every game will always have room for improvement :).

srofltank

GTA V is an excellent game and I'd give it a 8.5/10 or a 9/10 at the most. I didn't enjoy GTA Online as much as I would've thought but playing the singleplayer mode was a blast. The storyline was diverse and I loved playing the story as all three characters. I enjoyed the fact that the entire map was enormous and there were little details that would make each environment special and unique. The public lobbies on the multiplayer version of the game weren't too fun because of the terrible community, but playing on a private lobby with friends and family was an incredible experience for me.

saaskue1

I'd give it a strong 8.

This is because of the content and the multiplayer possibility this game holds in itself.

xzreplay

I think Grand Theft Auto 5 is one of the best games out there today. It has lots of things you can do from both the storyline and also online. It a very big map and there is plenty of activities to do. I would rate it 10/10.