Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Have you ever played Motocross Madness

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
one of my favorite racing game is Motocross Madness. It was the first 3D racing game from Microsoft. It was introduced in the cd of Windows 98. I was a child at that time so I still remember those days. There were a lot of features to do stunts and actions. Have you ever heard or played this game?

Shine_Spirit

Yes I already played Motocross Madness sometimes, but it's not one of my favorite motocross games.

Overall, the game is even fun (more fun than I thought it would be), but I still think Motocross Madness is kinda below average for other games - in that style - that I usually like to play.

Athanas

Yes I already played Motocross Madness sometimes, but it's not one of my favorite motocross games.

Overall, the game is even fun (more fun than I thought it would be), but I still think Motocross Madness is kinda below average for other games - in that style - that I usually like to play.
By the fact that it has some sort of madness then it is very interesting. I also hope to play it once I find some time.

maestro

Unfortunately I did not get the chance to play Motocross Madness, I bet I would have really loved it.