Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Have you completed the available heists yet?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

troutski

I just finished up the last one, and I've played some of the others multiple times. Have you finished the available heists yet? How did you like them? I was impressed myself.

troutski

I'm assuming most of us have finished the heists by now. They do have some replay value, thankfully. Especially with different groups of people.

FuZyOn

Yeah, I finished most of them. They're really fun to do with your friends and as the other poster has stated: they have a lot of replay value.

Wubwub

I've only started playing these and I find It so much fun. I think it's a great addition to what is already a very complete game. I'm really enjoying myself so far and I can't wait to finish them all.

niiro17

I've finished all the heists. Sometimes me and my friends replay some of the heists to get some extra cash and just for fun too.

Nope. I've only managed to complete the first heist, which I believe was called the Fleeca heist (the 2 player one), and 2 setup missions of the second one. Two things are in my way: the fact that everyone seems to be hosting their heists, therefore there is nobody left to join my heists, and the fact that I found them boring as hell. I really thought they would be something else, but now, if I think better, I don't know what I expected...

theGIJST

The last heist I finished was the third one. I stopped playing partly because Witcher 3 came out when I started playing the fourth one, and that trash collecting mission was so hard, that I just couldn't bare myself to retry it one more time. I'm a little bit disappointed by the heists, since once you complete them, there's not many reasons why you should play them again. Sure, you can beat it again and try a different approach, but that's about it. Also, nobody seems to ever join my heists, and the people that join are very low level, and I am around 50 or so. I expected the heists to be a lot better, and I expected there to be more heists. Also, Rockstar has said that they won't be making any more heists since they were very hard to do, and they're simply not planning to do any more. :/

I have yet to even start them at all. They seem really fun and cool though. I've watched a few videos of a guy doing a game play. The minigun is so awesome!