Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

GTAV coming to PS4, Xbone and PC.

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Solar

Well, not much to say! Next-gen systems and the PC will finally be getting GTAV. It's been a long wait for the PC gamers, but it's finally coming.

Here's the trailer:

Jun Yun

Even more next-gen ports of fantastic games. I always approve of these, it's just fun revisiting games like this amid the next-gen ones. :)

I can't tell you how excited I am to see GTA coming to the PC after all this time! It is especially good considering I am having my PC built at the end of this month, and I have been looking for games to get on it. I'm sure Rockstar will make a great transition from console to PC!

Dez97

Well I can't say I'm excited either but a lot of people are, and those who use ps are very excited they finally get to join all the fun, in the aspects of it all GTA made money big time by expanding themselves.

teabwoi

Yeah I read about his last night. I am thinking to myself that if the game looked so good on the Xbox 360 then it must look killer on the Xbox one and PS4. I just cant wait for it.

tdog6236

Can't wait to play this game on my Xbone. Also can't wait to trade in Watch Dogs for it. Watch Dogs was fun while it lasted, but it's no GTA V. Can't wait.

wowtgp

Yes! The wait was getting a bit too unbearable and I started thinking that this may not come to current-gen and PC after all. Bu these guys finally did it!

wowtgp

I already knew that it's going to happen, but Rockstar played their part so well that I started to believe that this game might as well be last-gen game only. But who would miss out on an opportunity to cash on another millions of install base?

mark973

This is great news. I cant wait to see the types of mods the GTA community can make. It will probably blow me away just like the mods for GTA 4.

FosterTXT

I have been waiting for Rockstar to release Grand Theft Auto 5 on the PC for what seems like a lifetime. I can't wait to mod the hell out of it. I am going to download texture packs and weapon mods the most. I just hope they don't do a poor job porting the game from a console to a PC like they did with Grand Theft Auto 4.

Wubwub

That's great news, and I'm sure the PC gamers are especially happy with this announcement as I've read a lot of comments online saying how much they want it. Also, I think there was some doubt that it would ever get released on PC.

Nice trailer. I've seen the comparison videos and I must say that I am looking forward to trying it on my PC, even though I'm in great need of an upgrade as I will likely have to lower the view distance, which will affect the overall immersion. It's ok, as long as I get to try it.

saaskue1

Xbox One will have the most excellent experience with GTA V, considering the graphics and the compatibility with others.

Rockhem

GTA V is going to be amazing on the PC, Im glad they improved the game also, it's not just a direct port from the xbox360/ps3. This is a comparison video of the ps3 vs ps4 footage, this is absolutely amazing and I will preorder it on steam as soon as it is avaliable!

jurew2

Can't wait for it to come out on PC. As much as I love playing GTA V on the console, I preffer playing it on my PC because I'm more used to playing GTA on my computer instead of on a console. This is going to be amazing, I just have to upgrade my PC before the game comes out so I can play it on the highest graphic quality possible.

Pofurg

Well, not much to say! Next-gen systems and the PC will finally be getting GTAV. It's been a long wait for the PC gamers, but it's finally coming.

Here's the trailer:
Hahaha, finally. I feel like it's been almost a year since GTAV was released for Xbox 360. Maybe some of my friends will buy it on Steam, the racing looks like it could be a lot of fun but I've honestly never tried it, as I haven't ever play GTAV.